𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

"Would you like some help?"

SMUT WARNING
(I'm not the best at writing it, so just bare with me lol)

✿SMUT WARNING(I'm not the best at writing it, so just bare with me lol)

.•° ✿ °•.

"Y/N... What do you mean by that." Tighnari softly said. His voice suddenly seemed much closer to the door than before.

"Well. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I might of caused a problem for you." You said, now fiddling with the ends of your sleeves.

Maybe this is a bad idea. I'm just embarrassing myself. Tighnari and I are just friends.

"I mean, do you really want to help?" His voice sounded shaky and unsure. You had no idea what was going to happen beyond that door, but as far as you know, something good could come out of it.

"I do." You said quietly, staring at the door as if you could see through it. You wanted to see his expression. Was he happy? Upset? Creeped out by this anamourous exchange?

There was a soft click of the door and I had opened, hazel eyes peered into mine. "Then come in." He said, softly grabbing your hand and pulling you into the bathroom. You closed the door behind you, locking it with a small click.

Looking at Tighnari now, he seemed a bit flustered. His hair was disarrayed, his clothes crumpled up at the ends. The way he looked underneath the dim bathroom lights seemed otherworldly to you though.

You slowly made your way to him, bringing your hand up to his face and making sure that it was absolutely okay for the two of you to be doing this. He nodded one more time and leaned in, his lips on yours.

His lips were softer than you anticipated, but he was rough with his kissing. It was like he was drowning and you were the air he needed to live.

You pulled away and left a trail of small kisses from his cheek, to his neck and finally down his torso.

You unbuckled his belt and slowly pulled it down along with his boxers that seemed to have flowers on them as well.

As the boxers were pulled down, his member sprung out.

'Am I really doing this?' You thought, bringing your hand to your mouth and spitting in it, than placing your hand on his shaft and slowly going up and down.

Tighnari let out a breathy moan, leaning back into the sink behind him and gripping the counters. He sucked his breath in once you wrapped your mouth around the tip of his cock, swirling your tongue around the head.

"Oh my god Y/N." He moaned, his hands entangling with your hair and softly gripping it. Tighnari slowly guided your head up and down on his cock, then going faster until he took your mouth off, covering his hand over the tip of his cock as he released into his hand.

"Well." You said, clearing your throat and standing up, wiping some spit that came out of your mouth. "That was something." Then there was awkward silence as he turned around and washed his hands.

"You didn't have to do that Y/N." Tighnari said, using a towel to dry himself off. "But I mean, I appreciate you doing it." He chuckles, looking back at you.

"Yeah Tighnari, anytime." You nervously laughed, looking stiffly to the side. You heard him laugh a bit.

"Anytime?" He looked at you with a raised eyebrow as he pushed some loose ends out of his face. "I might have to take you up on that."

You felt your cheeks heat up as you quickly exited the bathroom door, making your way to your bedroom and getting some comfy clothes on and crawling into your bed.

Before that, there was a knocking at your door. You groaned out of annoyance and slid out of your bed, marching your way towards the door and opening it.

There stood Tighnari in a loose shirt and some grey sweatpants, "Hey..." He paused. "So, I felt bad with just us leaving so I thought maybe we could just hang out for a bit." You seemed a bit shocked.

Whenever you and Childe had sex, there was no aftercare. It was just a kiss on the forehead and a door closing before he had to go to his 'job'. That's all it ever was until there was no physical affection between us.

"I mean, if you want to." You said, opening the door a little bit more so he could come inside. He followed close behind, closing the door. "Is everyone asleep?"

"Yeah. They all passed out watching some Disney movie." He said, as you laid down on your bed, him following close behind. "Can I ask you a question?" He asked, turning over to look at you.

"Yeah, go for it." You said, turning over to look at him.

"Why did you do it?" You just kind of shrugged.

"To be honest with you Tighnari. I was horny and sexually frustrated. I haven't had a sexual experience in a year, so I thought 'why the hell not' plus." You paused. "You're cute and make me laugh." You snickered. "So let me ask you this. Why did you let me do it?" He just stared at you for a moment.

"I guess the same thing." He says, turning back to where he was before.

He is lying.

"You guess?" You laugh. "Is there something else?" He shook his head no, saying that we should just turn on a movie and go to sleep. You grabbed the remote and decided to put on encanto, leaving the situation in the past. 

The both of you laid there comfortably in silence, the sounds of music going on in the background as Tighnari talked about collage and you talked about the new hobbies you wanted to try. By the end of the night, your face was in his chest as he laid there holding you close in his arms and stroked your head until you eventually fell asleep. 

Tighnari whispered into your ear, kissing the top of your head. 

"I wish this could last forever."

°•. ✿ .•°

Hope everyone enjoyed this awkward chapter! :)