𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍

"I promise."

(In this au. Collei is going to be 18 for the storyline <3 just thought I would make a note of that)

 Collei is going to be 18 for the storyline <3 just thought I would make a note of that)

.•° ✿ °•.

A couple hours later after the phone call and there was some knocking at your door.

"Come in!" You yelled, tidying up the last of your apartment. You had wondered who was all coming since you didn't really know a lot of people.

"Hey Y/N!" Collei said while opening up the door, a few people you used to talk to were trailing behind her, one of which was Tighnari. He gave you a shy wave as he walked past you and followed the rest of the group.

"Hey guys." You gave them all a small wave, a bit embarrassed by yourself. Now that you were off the 'anger' high, the whole situation felt kind of stupid. Maybe you should of heard him out, let him speak.

I should text him

"Amber, Thoma and Kazuha came as well!" Collei cheered as the other three entered through the door, giving you a small greeting and then plopping themselves down on the couch with a alcoholic beverage in hand.

"That's wonderful." You said, sitting down with them. You knew Thoma and Amber from Collei, but Kazuha was someone new. "How has everyone been?" You asked, taking a sip of your fruity drink.

"I've been good! Just started up a new job at the vet!" Amber chimed, a proud expression on her face.

"Weren't you working at the café just a couple days ago?" Collei asked, pouring out a beer bottle in the sink. Amber shrugged, saying that she only has one life to try everything.

"You aren't wrong." Kazuha said, taking out some sort of pen and bringing it to his mouth and breathing in and puffing out a small cloud of smoke.

"How have you been Y/N? We haven't spoke in a while." Said Thoma, smoothly putting his arm around your shoulder. You were sure it didn't mean anything.

"Well, I broke up with Childe." You awkwardly chuckled, now feeling a bit sweaty. "And I made a new friend from Collei's work." You stared at Tighnari with a 'please help me' look in your eye.

"And since Y/N is newly single, how about we play seven minutes in heaven!" Collei cheers, holding up a empty glass bottle. Everyone cheered except two people, which was you and Tighnari.

"I don't think that's a good ide-" Tighnari tries to cut in before getting cut off by Amber.

"Of course it's a wonderful idea!" She says, glaring at Tighnari.

Of course, Amber and Collei never told anyone about their plan to get Y/N and Tighnari together, and no one is going to get in their way.

Collei placed the empty bottle on the coffee table and watched it spin around