𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Hey! :) Do you want to go get some coffee?

(F/D= Favorite Drink)

✿(F/D= Favorite Drink)

.•° ✿ °•.

You actually wanted to go, but you knew Tighnari was going to be a little bit iffy about it, so you waited until he came home to ask him if it was alright.

As Tighnari walked through the door, he held the bouquet of marigolds that he took a picture of and a f/d in the other hand. "Look what I brought home!" He yelled, spreading out his arms with a wide smile on his face.

You jumped up from your seat in the front room and ran to give him a hug. "You brought me a puppy?" His smile immediately dropped.

"Did you want a puppy? Because the pet shop is still ope-" You cut him off by kissing him softly on his lips. He melted instantly into you and pulled away. "I'm guessing that was a joke." He laughs. You nodded and took the objects from his hands, placing the drink on the table and grabbing a random vase from under the sink. You filled it with water and Tighnari sat at the dinner table.

"How was work?" You said, watching the water full up. As Tighnari talked about his day, you were thinking about how you were going to bring the other situation at hand up.

"Y/N?" You didn't answer him. "Hey, Y/N!" You jumped a little bit, getting scared by how loud he yelled. You turned around with the vase and placed it on the table. "Are you alright sunshine?" Tighnari said, propping his head up with his hand. "You seem a little out of it. What's on that pretty little mind of yours?" The tone of his voice when he said that sent shivers down your spine.

"Well..." You started off. "Childe texted me today." Tighnari tensed up. "He wanted to go grab some coffee, and honestly I would really like to see how he has been." The both of you were quiet for a moment, and then he finally spoke.

"Honestly Y/N... I don't want you to go by yourself, so if it's okay with you. I would rather go with you." You piped up.

"Yeah of course!" You walked around the table and gave him soft kisses on his face. "Thank you Tighnari." He looked up at you, your hands both on the side of his face. You squished his cheeks as he spoke.

"Why are you saying thank you?" You couldn't but help to laugh at his face, it was too adorable.

"For trusting me. I know you're going with me but I still thank you." He nodded. "I'll let you know the time and place, we can go together."

"Just let me know Y/N." He raised his hand and caressed the side of your face. "I love you, remember that." You could see that he was still on edge about the whole meeting up with Childe. You completely understood his feelings, and planned to make him comfortable when all of you were going to meet up. You loved Tighnari, and a silly situation wasn't going to mess this up again.

"And I love you." You said back, releasing his face from your hands. You took your f/c from the table and went to the couch, Tighnari following close behind. The both of you cuddled up on the couch, sharing a soft blanket as you watched a random show on the T.V.

At the end of the night, you texted back Childe that you could meet up and that your boyfriend was going with you. He texted back saying 'the more the merrier' and told you that tomorrow around lunch at the coffee shop. You said okay and it ended there. After you told Tighnari about it, he made sure that he cleared up his schedule for it. Once everything was settled, you both went to bed and waited for tomorrow.

In the morning, both of you got ready and made breakfast. Tighnari was talking about some strange dream he had. You asked him what it was about as you flipped a pancake over.

"Well." He started, thinking for a moment. "I was living in a forest area and helping out people. I also had earth powers?" You chuckled, placing a fluffy pancake on a plate, making a heart with some bacon.

"Earth powers?"

"Yeah! I also had these giant fennec ears a tail!" He laughed, eyeing the plate of food that you were bringing to him. "It was... A fun dream." You sat down next to him at the table and ate your meal as Tighnari talked more about his dream. You said that your dream was about an all you can eat ice cream buffet. Your boyfriend told you that you would get ice cream tonight if you were craving it.

After cleaning up the dishes, you got into a casual outfit and helped Tighnari put his hair into a small pony, braiding the green strands into his dark blue ones. You picked out a blue sweater with a sunflower on it, you paired it with a pair of beige cargo pants and he just wore the shoes he had yesterday. Tighnari looked in your mirror and nodded, happy with your work.

"You're pretty good with your hands Y/N." You felt your cheeks heat up.

"Shut up and let's get going." You pulled on a F/C cardigan and your purse, heading out to the coffee shop.

You walked into the all too familiar coffee shop. It was the one you went to before your first meeting with Tighnari. You were so upset that morning, and now you're walking hand in hand with the most perfect boy, meeting the guy who caused you that pain. It felt weird being in here.

Childe wasn't there yet, so Tighnari got a table as you ordered your food. Of course, your favorite brunette was working that day.

"Y/N!" She cheered, walking up to the front. "Are you okay! I heard about the news. I'm super sorry I haven't been in touch lately. It's been crazy working!" You laughed, looking at the menu.

"I'm fine. Tighnari picked me up." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Are you two..." You nodded.

As you told her your order, the door jingled again. You looked towards the entrance and saw Childe. You waved your hand and went back to Amber.

"Y/N... what is he doing here?" Asked Amber, looking between you two.

"We are just here as friends. You don't need to worry." You looked back at Tighnari. He was giving Childe a dirty look, and wasn't even trying to hide it. "I love Tighnari. I wouldn't want anyone else."

°•.  ✿  .•°

Me when I say that I'm gonna follow through with my update schedule

Hope everyone enjoyed!