𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎

After, heading to the flower shop.

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

You walked down the streets with your friends as they talked about random things such as clothes, work and a cute dog they saw across the street. You were taking in the scenery, remembering the first time you walked down these streets.

You were so mad that day. You didn't care who was in your way, you needed to send Childe that bouquet of 'fuck you flowers'. Giggling at the thought. Now that you think about it, that was such a idiotic thing to do. You bet that he didn't even know that those flowers were for him.

"Whatcha laughing about?" Collei asks, skipping ahead of you. You shrugged, smiling to yourself.

"About the 'fuck you' flowers." You admitted. "I wouldn't have met Tighnari if it wasn't for you Collei. Thank you." Collei teared up a bit, colliding into you with her arms open wide.

"Anything for you. You deserve to be happy." She said, getting herself off you and continued on her way until we arrived at the flower shop.

It was decorated beautifully. Pink and light purple flowers were scattered on the rails outside, vines running up and down the windows in heart shapes, but you thought you were just seeing things.

Collei fiddled with the lock, unlocking the door and running into the darkness of the shop. "Guys!" You yelled, walking in after them. The door shut behind you, leaving the soft sound of the jingle echoing throughout the room. "Amber?" You said a little quieter, feeling weary of your surroundings. "This isn't funny." There was a rattle behind one of the large trees in a vase. "If you guys are gonna kill me, just tell me." Your voice shook a bit as you backed up against the door.

At that moment, the lights flickered on, your family and friends walking out from behind the many shelves of flowers. Startled by them, you almost fell back, catching yourself on the door handle. "What's happening?" You said under your breath, looking around wide eyes until Tighnari came out, a soft smile on his features. "What's going on?" You said louder, standing up straight.

"Y/N." Tighnari starts. "We've been dating for a while now, and during that time it has been amazing. From the bouquet that meant 'I hate you', to the ones I gave to you that meant 'I love you'. I never thought I could be happier, and then I met you. My clover." He said, walking up to you slowly.

You knew exactly what going to happen. You could feel the tears starting to form in your eyes. "Tighnari." You breathed.

"Y/N." Tighnari got down on one knee, pulling out a small box from his pocket and opening it. It was a golden band with leaves at the end, small rhinestones decorated on what would of been the stems, another golden stem peeking out from behind the rhinestone band. It was beautiful, no. It was breathtaking. "Would you do the honor of being my wife?"

"Yes!" You yelled, grabbing his face as you kissed him. You parted away, looking into his eyes. "I love you Tighnari, I would be more than happy to be your wife." As you got lost in each other's eyes, your father cleared his throat.

"The ring?" He says, a gentle smile on his face.

"Oh shit!" Tighnari says, gingery taking the ring and grasping your hand, sliding the jewelry on your ring finger.

"Is this what you were hiding from me?" Tighnari nodded, tears forming in his eyes. "You are such as asshole." You cried a bit, but tried not to.

"I can't believe you're going to be my wife." Everyone cheered as you kissed again. If felt like a fairy tail.

The wedding was absolutely beautiful. You had both decided to have a forest wedding.

Fake wisteria flowers were braided into and branched and leaves of trees surrounding the area. Posts stuck out of the ground, fairy lights weaving across the the top. A wooden alter was at the end, white fabric weaved into it. Flowered surrounded the area were beautiful. A couple were Meadowsweet, daisies, peonies and of course you couldn't leave out the roses.

Your father was quite happy with the price since your boyfriend supplied all the flowers at a discount, but your father insisted on paying full price for them. Tighnari didn't want to, but accepted the payment, taking the left overs stashed away for your honeymoon.

The wedding wasn't big at all. Collei, Kokomi and Amber were your bridesmaids, you decided not to have a bridesmaid due to loving each and every one of them the same. Tighnari chose to have Kazuha, Thoma and Heizou, but Childe was also invited as well. You had Tuecer be your flower child, and he was more than happy to do that for you.

Everyone partied until the venue kicked them out.

A couple years later you are sitting out on the porch of your new house, sitting in a rocking chair with a baby girl in your hands, watching a dog run around the yard yapping at some bird that flew by.

"Honey!" Tighnari yelled, peeking out onto the porch. "Would you like some water?" You looked back.

"Yes please." You looked down at your baby girl, her little fingers wrapping around one of yours. "And please, get one for our dear Hyacinth." Her coos we're like music to your ears. You couldn't believe it. You finally had the life you always wanted. A beautiful child, a husband that loved you unconditionally, and you couldn't forget your lovely dog as well.

°•.  ✿  .•°

I'm crying homies. I can't believe I've already finished this book 😭😭😭

I also based the engagement ring after the promise ring my boyfriend gave me a long time ago :) it fit the book very well