𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎

"Alright. Let's get going then!"

TW
DRUGGING

✿TWDRUGGING

.•° ✿ °•.

You all hastily made your way to the police station. Your heart was beating hard in your chest. This new information was crazy.

Why was all the bad things happening to you?

As you made your way in, Heizou and what seemed to be his partner was with him. They were both standing there sharing notes with each other. He looked up, meeting eyes with you.

"Ah! Y/N!" He cheered, flipping his notebook shut and walking up to the group, his partner following close behind. "I hope you don't mind, a partner has been assigned with me on this case. Everyone, meet Kokomi." The small girl waved her hand, saying her hello to the group. "I updated her on what was going on, so she knows the severity of the situation, now come with me." All of you followed behind Heizou and Kokomi. Childe was saying hello to some of the cops in the building, they seemed to be confused on why he was in here without cuffs on his wrists.

Heizou lead you to an office, some snacks were displayed out across the area. It looked like he was trying to make you as comfortable as possible.

The partners sat down on the opposite side the desk, while you sat on the other side. "Alright. I talked this over with my supervisor, but I wanted to get your approval first before going ok with this plan." You all stared at him like a deer in headlights. "We want to undergo a undercover investigation. So basically, Kokomi and I here would be going to the club, but there's a catch. We would like all of you to come along with us, just to make it look less... how do I say." He tapped on his chin for a moment.

"Weird?" Kokomi chimes in.

"No..." Heizou seemed to be deep in thought. "Ah! Suspicious! If the man is truly Dottore, then we must be very careful. He must know who we are." Tighnari grabbed your hand, giving it a squeeze.

"If this is what you want to do Y/N, I'll do it with you." You looked over at Childe, he nodded in agreement with Tighnari's statement.

"I'll do it." You said. "We need this man in jail, and I'm willing to put myself at risk to make sure this doesn't affect any more woman." Heziou nodded, saying a thank you before going into detail about the situation.

He explained that they were going to lay low in the club for a while and have backup on the outside of the club just in case anything were to happen. That made you feel better about the whole situation. Heizou continued on saying they were going to try to get into the 'V.I.P' section, and if that isn't going to work, they would go up there by force. Childe mentioned that he could possibly get them up there, but that would be a strong maybe. He said that he wasn't really talking to the fatui members since he was in jail.

Heziou mentioned that the operation was going on tonight, and to make sure that we were ready to go. You all said your goodbyes and exited the police station.

Childe stood awkwardly beside Tighnari and you as you held hands with your boyfriend, standing close to each other.

"So...haha.. I'll see you guys tonight?" You both nodded, Childe waved and walked away to who knows where. You and Tighnari walked in the opposite direction just walking in silence.

The night came too fast for your liking, and by the time it came, you and Tighnari were getting ready for the club. Tighnari chose to wear a white shirt and some black ripped jeans that he found at the thrift shop down town, and he kept the hairstyle that you did for him today as well. You decided to pick out some sort of revealing outfit, no exactly the same one you wore last time but it was close enough.

Childe texted you that he was already there, scoping out the area before the rest of the group came. You figured he would do this. While telling Tighnari that Childe was already there, he said that we should get going as well, so you did.

The walk there was nice, but too quick. As the building came into view you remembered what happened last time. You almost turned back around but you didn't. You had people here to protect you, and that's what made you stay.

Tighnari and you flashed your I.D's at the bouncer as he let you in without a second thought. You could feel the music beating in your chest as you entered the club. The same feeling you got when you first came in emerged. You wanted to dance, to just lose yourself in the music. Everything started to get a bit dizzy until Tighnari took a hold of your hand, keeping you close to him. He had such a serious expression on his face.

Your boyfriends phone buzzed. He pulled out his phone, telling you that Heizou, Kokomi and Childe were at the bar waiting for us.

You carefully made your way there, trying to resist the urge to go to the dance floor. Kokomi was spotted first with her strawberry blonde hair that was dyed a beautiful light blue at the ends. "Hey!" She cheered, waving you guys over. They both had drinks in their hands, scanning the area around them.

Heziou was staring up at the V.I.P section as you sat down on the bar stool, Tighnari right next to you.

"Have you noticed anything?" Heziou shook his head. "How about you Childe?" Childe was also looking up at the balcony area, a place that you knew all too well.

"That slimy motherfucker is here." He growled, clutching his beer bottle. "I saw him but he must've slipped somewhere between the crowd. He's hunting for someone." Everyone glanced at you.

"Are you saying you want me to go out there?" Heziou nodded without a second thought.

"I'll go with you. Okay?" Kokomi hopped out of the bar stool and grabbed your hands, a wide smile on her face. You felt a bit more comfortable with her there.

Grabbing her hand back, you walked to the dance floor. Kokomi kept a small distance between you, but still had a close eye on you.

You could feel something in the air, it was wrapping around you like a python and then it hit you. The sensation of melting, you felt as if you were putty. Your vision started turning blurry, and then you heard him.

"Came back for more darling?"

°•. ✿ .•°

Hope you enjoyed!

Me watching as everyone yell at me for this