𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

Tonight was surely an adventure.

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

Over the next few months Childe and Dottore were put on trial. You and Tighnari attended every single one of them. You were cheering on your friend, while Tighnari was there for emotional support.

Of course, Dottore pleaded innocent and was saying that he was the victim here. The judge didn't want to hear any of it.

One day in the evening, you were making lunch for yourself. Today was one of the days that you just wanted to yourself, so you told Tighnari that you wanted a bit of alone time which he obediently obliged. He just told you to have a good day and asked you to text him if you needed anything.

Then your phone rang. You went to look at the caller ID and it was Heziou. You haven't heard from him since the incident.

"Hey Heizou, what's up." You put him on speaker so you could make your sandwich.

Later that morning after Tighnari made you breakfast and went off to work, your phone rang.

"Hey Y/N! Hope you are having a wonderful day!" Heziou said over the phone, he seemed to be excited. "I have some good news for you!" You placed the knife down and leaned on the counter, staring at your phone and waiting for him to continue. "Well, there is some bad news as well but most of its good news."

"Just cut to the chase Heizou." You sighed, just wanting to know what he needed to say.

"Right, of course." Heizou cleared his throat. "Well, good news is that Dottore is going to jail for twenty five years, and Childe is just on house arrest for a month. " You felt happy, ecstatic even, but only 25 years? This man assaulted multiple woman. "I know what you're thinking." Continued Heizou. "Why only twenty five years? That's where the bad news comes in. They don't have any proof of the previous crimes so we can't go more than that unfortunately. We really did try to keep in jail forever, or at least over 30 years." He said. "I'm sorry we could t do more." You felt a bit disappointed, but at least you got him off the streets for a while.

"It's okay Heizou, I appreciate you telling me about this." You said, smiling at the phone. "I gotta go now, bye!" You said quickly, hanging up the phone and sighing.

So many things has happened in the last few months, and it's almost been a year since you started dating Tighnari as well. It made you feel all giddy inside. You've both been through so much stuff together and he still stayed.

As you were lost in thought, your phone rang again. You let out a sigh of anger. Are you ever going to be able to eat your lunch.? You guessed no.

Looking at your sandwich longingly, you picked up the phone and answered it once again. So much for taking time to yourself today.

"What do you want." You said harshly to the phone.

"Is that how it's going to be?" Childe chuckled through the phone. "And here I though I was going to get 'are you okay?!' You're such a good friend Y/N." You rolled your eyes at Childes sarcasm.

"Are you okay." You said bluntly, still eyes locked at your sandwich. Your stomach was rumbling, making it unbearably hard to not devour it right then and there.

"I'm fine thank you, just a few scratches here and there, plus I'm on house arrest. They deemed it as me protecting everyone so they actually let me off easy." He chuckled.

"What did you really call for Childe."

"I was wondering if you would like to come over with your boyfriend. Teucer is here and he keeps asking about you, plus I believe you owe me some plushies." You wanted to bang your head against the table.

"I'll ask Tighnari, he works late today." Childe just said okay and hung up the phone. You completely forgot about the plushies, but luckily you made a lot of then so you had a couple to spare.

You texted your boyfriend to ask him if he wanted to go over to Childes tonight to see his little brother. You said you just wanted to see the kid and he agreed, saying that he would be home around six.

After ending that conversation, you texted Childe, letting him know what you would be over around 6 through 6:30. He said okay and that he would make some supper for us.

Finally, you could eat your sandwich in peace.

That night, Tighnari came by and picked you up. At first you were surprised, thinking that he had a car, but no. It was a scooter with a little wooden basket on the front.

"You think it's funny." Tighnari said, getting his helmet on and handing you yours.

"No. " You said, trying to stifle your laugh. You never expected for Tighnari to have a scooter, but it made sense.

"Be truthful to me Y/N." Tighnari said in a angry tone, but he had a wide smile on his face.

"It's funny." You admitted, getting on your helmet and sliding into the backside of the scooter. Tighnari turned it on and revved it a little, making you laugh even harder.

Tighnari sighed as you wrapped your arms around him, placing your head on his back as you rode through the city. You sent your boyfriend Childe's address so he knew where to go.

Eventually, you made it to a tall building. Only people who were pretty well off could live in these, not even you did.

Tighnari took off his helmet and shook his head so he wouldn't have hat hair, you did the same.

"This is one big ass building." Tighnari said, walking up to the doors while holding your hand.

"Well, Childe is rich." You laughed, buzzing his apartment number on the list. There was a soft click of the doors and you entered the building.

"Are you excited?" Asked Tighnari as you both went into the elevator, pressing the sixth floor. The doors closed and the elevator went up.

"Nope. I couldn't eat my sandwich because of him."

°•.  ✿  .•°

Fun fact: I have a really big fear of elevators

Is there any weird fears you readers have?