𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

"I love Tighnari. I wouldn't want anyone else."

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

"Okay Y/N." Amber said, flashing you a smile. "I'm glad you found your match." You tried handing her money, but she refused.

"Amber. Let me pay." You said, giving her a look. She just shook her head.

"Y'know Y/N." She spoke. "Leave this one on me. I am so glad to see you this happy. You're practically radiating, plus I feel bad about the whole club incident. So let me have this." Amber started giving you the puppy dog eyes, you couldn't possibly resist. "But Childe has to pay for his own meal. Fuck him." You couldn't help but laugh at her hostility.

"Okay Amber. I appreciate you." You said, putting a ten dollar bill in her tip jar. You sat back down with your boyfriend and Childe, saying your hellos.

"How are you guys doing?" Childe piped up, looking at the menu on the table.

"We are going good." Tighnari said bluntly, not looking Childe in the eye. You couldn't blame him, but you did want this to be a good experience for all of you. So you brought your foot back and gave Tighnari a firm kick to the ankle. You watched as his face contorted into pain. He tried to mask it with a smile.

"That's good to hear!" Childe said, sitting there awkwardly. "How has your shop been? Last time I was there I noticed there was some beautiful flowers on display." This time, Tighnari piped up a little bit.

"The shop is doing well! It's almost 'marriage season' as we like to call it. So we are going to be pretty busy soon. Which that's a good thing, but I won't be able to spend as much time with my girlfriend. Also, why were you in the flower shop that one day?" You looked at Childe as he said those words, but he wasn't phased at all.

"I was grabbing flowers for Y/N." Is all he said. Then there was silence.

"How is your brother?" You said as the Amber brought your drinks up to you and Tighnari.

"He is doing well! Oh! Speaking of him, I wanted to ask if you wouldn't mind making a few of those little knitted plant creatures. I think he would really like them. I would pay you of course." You nodded, asking him to send you Tuecers favorite colors.

Childe excused himself, walking up to the counter to order some food to eat. You looked at Tighnari, reaching over and flicking him in the head.

"Ow! What did I do?" He said, bringing his hand up to his forehead. "That hurt..." He mumbled, making a pouting face.

"I know you don't like him, but you need to behave." You whispered, leaning in. "I want this to be a good thing." Tighnari sighed, but decided to oblige.