Chapter 28:"Where's Olivia?"

My dance friend Megan walks into our ballet class one Thursday . We have a sub, one of the senior dancers, Emily, is teacher our class.
The first thing Megan says that day to us is "Where's Olivia?"
"Sick," Emily says .
Emily's POV
I know where Olivia is.(PS. This class is hers). I'm not telling the kids because I'm not confterble telling them. Someone else can.
Emma's POV
The following day, I have ballet class again. It's with Kaylee.
Again, Megan asks "Where is Olivia?" .
Olivia would have taught the class before ours. But she didn't .
Kaylee took a deep breath.
"Olivia is very sick. We aren't sure when she will be back teaching again. I'm telling you this because you are old enough to understand it. Also, I will tell you that it came on very suddenly ."
I was very sad.
"Ava?" I said the next Monday at school, while we were waiting to get in."Do you know what happened with Olivia? "I asked
"A little," Ava tells me." She came to the exam last week. But, she left when I did. I was the first group. As I was leaving, I heard her tell Sophia she didn't feel well. Sophia told her to go home and rest. On Friday morning, at conditioning, they told us that's she in the hospital,"
"Thanks," I tell Ava.
I didn't know what else to say.
A/N:Comment any questions you have in the comments, and I will reply to them. Also, predict what you think will happen next.