Chapter 14:Tommrow

A/N:Characters:
-Sophia Mia-Owner of dance studio
Emma Zoe/Mia-Main character
Olivia-Dance teacher
Ava Lily-Emma's close friend
Isabella Emily-Emma best friend
Madelyn Emily-Emma's other best friend
Mme. Lily-Teacher
Mlle. Madison-Young teacher
Chloe Harper-Dance teacher/substitute teacher
Charlotte-Dance teacher
Avery-Sophia's daughter
-Abigail-Sophia's 4 year old daughter
-Kaylee-Dance teacher
Arianna-Senoir dance student
Aiden -Olivia's adult son
Layla -Substitute dance teacher
Ella-Emma's close friend
Ms. Riley-Abigail's music teacher/Emma's former music teacher
Ms. Haley-An teacher at Emma's school
Ms.Aria-2nd music teacher at the elementary school
Ms.Hannah-Ms.Riley's choir accompanist
Story:
I walk into the elementary school, and head to the music department. I'm missing school, and I feel bad about that, but it's for a good cause. Tomorrow is the show. Today we are doing a run though . Mme. Lily drove myself , Ava, Madeline and Isabella down to the elementary school. She worked there last year. I look at Ms. Riley's bulletin board, and I smile. My campaign for all this, Helping hands, is posted all over the board. It has pictures of me, Madeline and Isabella. It had pictures of hospital beds and sad emoji faces on one side and happy emojis faces on the other. The board was painted yellow and purple, our colours.

I continued into the gym. The choir and the dancers that were from the elementary school were already sitting there.

"Sorry I'm late. I didn't ,mean to hold everything up." I apologized
"It's fine, don't even worry about it." Reassured Ms. Riley
"I'm gonna talk with Mme.Lily for a minute. I'll be right back. Emma, why don't you go over the plan for this afternoon with Ms.Aria and Ms. Hannah."
Ms. Aria is the 2nd music teacher at the elementary school and Ms. Hannah is the choir accompanist for Ms. Riley.
"Okay," I replied
I told them that I was going to explain what would happen tomorrow . Then we would run through the show without all my blah blah blah speeches. Then we would have them ask any questions, and then they can go home. The ladies were good with that.

We did the plan. All went pretty well. Ms. Riley made a joke about the old saying that if they dress rehearsal goes well, the performance won't, but I wasn't worried about that. We had broken that saying long ago.

Then everyone went home.
I walked into "my" room at home and looked at article laying on my desk.
It said:
Students planning show
Junior high school students Emma, Isabella and Madeline are planing a fundraising show . The idea started when several of their teachers were injured. Only one is still in treatment now,so the fundraiser in mostly for her.
"I really hope this goes well," says Emma
The other girls agree.