Chapter 19-Storytime

A/N:Characters
Sophia Mia-Owner of dance studio
Emma Zoe/Mia-Main character
Olivia-Dance teacher
Ava Lily-Emma's close friend
Isabella Emily-Emma best friend
Madelyn Emily-Emma's other best friend
Mme. Lily-Teacher
Mlle. Madison-Young teacher
Chloe Harper-Dance teacher/substitute teacher
Charlotte-Dance teacher
Avery-Sophia's daughter
-Abigail-Sophia's 4 year old daughter
-Kaylee-Dance teacher
Arianna-Senoir dance student
Aiden -Olivia's adult son
Layla -Substitute dance teacher
Ella-Emma's close friend
Ms. Riley-Abigail's music teacher/Emma's former music teacher
Ms. Haley-An teacher at Emma's school
Ms.Aria-2nd music teacher at the elementary school
Ms.Hannah-Ms.Riley's choir accompanist
Story
I was so proud, but that didn't really last. By the time serval days had passed, it was time to face reality again. The Nutcracker was this weekend. The chances that Olivia(who was supposed to be the director before she got hurt) was even going to be there were slim. Sophia reminded the cast of this. I'm not in The Nutcracker, but I've watched them rehearse several times through the window into studio A and C.
Friday during school, Sophia went to see Olivia. Unless Olivia made it to Nutcracker, this would be the last time they saw each other 'til Monday.
Sophia walked into Olivia's hospital room. Olivia was on her laptop. When she noticed Sophia, she closed the laptop.
"Hi," said Sophia softly.
"Hi," said Olivia, a little louder than Olivia.
"How are you?"asked Sophia.
"Pretty good," replied Olivia.
"Do you think you will be able to come this weekend?" Asked Sophia, a little scared of the answer.
"We'll see," Olivia replied
They said good-bye , and Sophia left.
Friday night, I'm sitting in studio C, waiting for Sophia to come and pick me up. Then Chloe walks in. I smile at her. She's been around Sophia and the studio for a while now, so I decide to ask her a question that's been on my mind for a little while.
"Why is Sophia so worried ?"
"It's her first year running a studio, and something happened a couple years ago," replied Chloe
"What happened?" I asked
She showed me a old looking picture. It was faded.
"Do you recognize anyone in this picture?" She asked
"I'm really bad at that, but is that you?"I asked and pointed to a girl on crutches who looked like her, only a couple years younger.
"Yes," she said "And that's Sophia and that's Olivia," she said pointing at the two others in the picture.
In the picture, Olivia had a walking cast on.
"Is this what happened? " I asked.
"Kinda,"she said "It all happened one night. I was the last year I could be at the age to play Clara. I was practicing a solo for The Nutcracker. Olivia was directing me. At that time, Sophia was in my position . She just had started teaching dance. She walked in as I practiced the solo. Suddenly a strange man burst into the room. I stopped dancing. I rushed towards Olivia and Sophia.
"What do you want?" Olivia had called to the man.
Sophia was behind me. The man didn't answer, just ran towards with all his strength. He pushed Olivia and I to the floor. Then he left. Olivia couldn't get up. Sophia pulled me up and sat me on her chair. She then called 911 for Olivia, who could move. I had been holding it in 'til then, but now I cried . Sophia held me. Then she led me to her car, then we went to out patient.

That's why I have crutches in the picture and Olivia." Chloe finished.
"Oh wow," I replied.
"Ready to go?" Sophia interrupted our conversation.
"Yeah," I said.