Chapter 24:Help!

A week later, Olivia still wasn't feeling great, but she was at the studio. Half way though her class (the very diverse one) she came out and said:
"Emma, can you come in here? They are talking so loud they can't hear me and I can't raise my voice anymore," she said, referring to the class.
She couldn't raise her voice because she was sickish.
"Sure," I said , walking towards studio C.
"Okay,"I said rather loudly "We are going to stop talking so Olivia can teach you,"
The kids stopped talking instantly. I was surprised they listened to me.
Olivia taught her class. When it was finished, she asked me:
"Can you watch Alana? Her parent or gardien isn't here yet,"
"Sure, "I replied.
I sat in the waiting room with Alana. I noticed that she hid her face in the waiting room.
"Do you want to wait in studio C?" I asked Alana.
"Yes," she said softly.
I asked one of my friends to look for Alana's parent/gardien.
Alana and I got talking. It seems that she wasn't shy around me.
"What do you want to do when you grow up?" I asked her.
"I want to be Clara in the nutcracker," she said softly, then smiled.
I taught her some dance moves. She seemed happy that I did.
" I could teach her privately after class," I offered to her grand mother when she came to pick Alana up.
"Oh, we couldn't afford that," she said.
" I'll do it for free. I'm not a qualified teacher or anything though," I offered
"Well, okay," agreed Alana's grandmother.
"Yay!" Exclaimed Alana.
"See you next week," I told Alana.

As I walk down the hall to my class Monday, I heard Mlle. And Mme. muttering to each other. From what I heard, it was this:
"Are you sure you can handle this?" Asked Mme
"What other choice do I have?"
"True," awnsered Mme. "Just don't get overwhelmed ,".
I wondered what they had been talking about. Later I figured it was the kids.
A/N: Sorry I haven't been on. Comment your predictions in the comments.