Chapter 2

Sophia Mia is my foster mother. I had a real mother once. I remember her, because she died when I was 9, along with the rest of my birth family. I wound up with Sophia, because she has been my dance teacher since I was 5. Also, she needed someone to help her around the house. She was married once,but then she got a divorce.
She owns my dance studio,as of this year. So far,it's really been stressing her out. She's young,only 34. Her colleague, Olivia, is super nice. Olivia is the artistic director of the dance studio. She's honestly, quite a bit older, and has taught every teacher at my dance studio at one point or another.
There are 5 teachers at the studio, Sophia,Olivia, Chloe, Charlotte and Kaylee. Sophia is tall and has blond hair that is usually in a messy bun. Her ballet choreography is kind of a mix between ballet and contemporary. She loves teaching jazz. She's strict on her classes, but I've found that many strict teachers are the best ones.
When Olivia choreographs ballet, it is pure ballet technique . She goes away sometimes for dance, either to teach it or to learn it. I had her as a teacher last year for the first time. I was nervous at first but now I love it.Olivia style is more ballet than anything else, but she's a good jazz choreographer as well. She mostly teacher ballet, and only has a few classes of little kids.

Chloe is really young. She's only 23. She kinda short, and has brown hair that's usually in a ponytail. Out of all the teachers, she teaches the least amount of classes. She just got out of university a couple years ago, so right now she substitutes for teachers. My birth parents carpooled with her father, so she knew who I was even before she came to the studio to teach.

Chloe's last year as a dance student was my first. She did ballet, but now she only teaches jazz. However, she does participate in ballet classes every now and then at the studio, in attempt to get her ballet technique back. Chloe is really fun. She is currently taking over the second half of my jazz class because Sophia has to go teach Nutcracker.
Charlotte is a jazz teacher who can do ballet. She's the second youngest teacher. Some people underestimate and don't like her chreo, but I disagree with that. I loved her dances in the spring recital last year. During the summer, my dance studio changed name, location and ownership. Charlotte is the only teacher who didn't go to the other studio,
Kaylee is someone I'm still feeling around. She does and teaches every style my studio teaches.I like her so far. She is in her early 40s but you'd never guess it. She looks way younger.We are in the car. Mme. and Mlle. chat. Mme is driving. Ava and I chat. All of a sudden, the car jolts suddenly.
It takes me a minute to realize that an other car had run into us. We swerve to the side of the road. Both of my teachers are in pain. Honestly, I'm scared. Mlle grabs for her phone and calls 911. We evacuate the car,but both of my teachers seem to have injures to their legs. Mme also seems to have an injury on her arm. EMS comes and takes the teachers with them. We are alone, on the side of the road .
"I'l call Sophia," I volunteer, searching in my backpack( witch I took out of the car) for my cell phone
*Phone conversation *
Sophia:Hello
Me:Can you come pick us up? We are stranded on the side of the road. It's kinda a long story."
S:I can't ,but i'l send Chloe.
M:Alright, i'l see her in a few then I guess.
S:Bye
M:Bye
Ava heard the conversation . It was raining elephants and whales, so we ever soaked by the time Chloe came to get us.On the drive to the studio,we explained what happened to Chloe. When we got to the studio, Sophia and Olivia were relived to see us. I went to go change and Chloe went to the big girl room, witch is basically a room at the back of the studio were the dancers hang out if they are not dancing. Many of the older girls, of kids with several classes, hang out there.