Chapter 40

Cade

Of course how could I ever think for a minute that my pregnant wife wouldn't find the billion dollar ring that I got for her and of course I just had to keep it in the closet. Sigh.

Quenn looked at my wife before smirking at me giving me a wink knowing that I just got myself into deep shit and I just stood there like a statue thinking of how to approach the situation and without thinking twice I turned to my my wife to speak but of course Quenn beat me to it.

"Of course you can have your wife back while I will go prepare for the event and you two don't waste or else I will pull your ears Cade." Quenn squinted her eyes at Cade and walked away leaving the us alone.

Before my wife can turn around I tug her wrist and lead her to the other side of the house that has a beautiful lake and before she can start questioning me I place my finger on her plump luscious lips and wrap my hand round her waist before leaning in to place a soft kiss on her inviting lips.

"Before you say anything, I just want to say that I have something to tell you and it involves what you said just a few minutes ago." My wife looked at me with her adorable doe eyes impatiently waiting for me to say something but I just moved away from her and got on one knee in front of her while pulling the ring from my pocket.

MAZY

The band ruby diamond ring sat elegantly in its case and it glittered a little bit when Cade opened up the case and even though I saw the ring already I gotta say, seeing the case in my wife's hands the feeling hits different and I just have to ask myself right now how I got this lucky.

My wife was obviously sweating her pants as she spoke and I just had to look at the stud silver wedding ring that sat on my finger to confirm that we are married but I think she forgot we are actually already married at this point because the way she is sweating is making me wonder if she's wearing several rows of blankets underneath.

"When you walked into my life it was in a blur and totally unexpected, you waltzed in my life and the day I saw you in that coffee shop of course after the grand introduction I actually got to know you and I just knew that I didn't want to live my life without you in it and I can say for a fact that the best decision I made in my life was not letting you walk out of that coffee shop without me that day.

We have been together for 9 years but it always still feels like yesterday that we met for the first time and I keep falling for you every time. We are married and it has been the best time of my entire life, this ring is a promise ring before we renew our vows today.

I promise to always love you till I take my last breath, to put you first in everything, to love you always and also show you how much I love you in so many ways than one, I won't promise to not make you cry because I am certain that when I finish the water works will come crashing down but I will always try cheer you up the best I can so with that do you accept this ring?"

Cade looked at me and I swear I forgot how to breathe for a moment before I nodded my head repeatedly and she smiled as she slid the ring on my finger and stood up pulling me in for a kiss and carrying me the bridal style before she made her way back in the house.

"Thank you my love. I love you."

After a few hours our guests arrived along with the officiant, we exchanged our vows and of course by the time Cade finished talking I was a crying mess but of course my wife assured me that I am the most stunning woman she had ever seen no matter how I looked, making me cry harder but my wife just chuckled and wiped my tears before we went to dance and just enjoy the rest of the event.

It was just a moderate event because that's how I decided I wanted it to be but Cade on the other hand wasn't very happy with my idea and she kept arguing that she made me wait 8 whole years for something bug and classy and not a moderate celebration but when she almost got cock blocked she finally agreed.

And she calls me a horn dog when she is in fact the actual horn dog in this relationship. Piss off.

After celebrating with our friends and family the whole day everyone finally left later on that day and we just did the night routine before going to sleep as well. There was no strength left to do nothing.

2 MONTHS LATER

CADE

After spending 4 hours in the theatre I am finally holding the latest addition to the family with my wife all tired and sleepy as she struggled to stay awake.

"You did great baby, I am proud of you." She smiled at me before nudging me to give our baby girl a name and I couldn't be happier.

"Welcome to the world Alexis." I cooed and she just stayed still in my arms drifting off to sleep.

After a while the nurses finally finished cleaning my wife and the rest of the fam cam into the room, everyone was ecstatic seeing the peaceful little girl and honestly I couldn't ask for more.

Everything as perfect and it was all able to happen because of coffee being spilled and someone named Mazy Haidfaux.

"I love you." I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

"Love you too always and forever." She smiled at me and I just looked at my entire life all in one room with a smile on my face and I couldn't be happier.

"Now can we fuck after this?" Mazy looked at me wit a hopeful grin and I just shook my head with a smile on my face.

"Mommy, daddy she looks so beautiful." Our children lay with us on the hospital bed.

Mazy was the one to answer this time. "Of course she is."

I just wrapped my hand round my wife's shoulder before kissing her forehead. "Of course we can fuck after this.......we can do Whatever you like. You're the boss.

___________________________________

And that my darlings is a wrap for this story and I have to say it was a roller coaster and I officially announce that this is my first completed book. Finally.

Thank you to those who stayed with me to the end I appreciate and love y'all so much and I apologize for the grammar errors that y'all encountered on the way and with that being said I'm done with Cade and Mazy.

Time duration: Febuary 2nd 2022 - September 7th 2022.

Do make sure to check out my other stories!!. Thank you and Adios Amigos. Hmu on IG at
imoyongwritesbish._ 😉looking forward to meeting 😊