Chapter 32.

One month later

"Tris!!!!!!! Arrrghhhhhh FUCK THERE'S SO MUCH BLOOD EVERYWHERE. 

QUENN!! SOMEONE!

WHY IS IT ON THIS VERY FINE DAY THAT ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKERS HAVE TO GO OUT? AND WHATEVER THE FUCK HAPPENED THE MEN TRIS PUT IN PLACE FOR OUR SAFETY? 

IF SOMEONE DOESN'T ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW, I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL DELIVER THESE DEVILS MYSELF AND NO ONE WILL TALK SHIT TO ME!" Mazy at the moment went into labor after screaming at everyone in the house to get her sweets at two o'clock in the afternoon and unfortunately for her its when the cars sped out that's when she felt something funny between her legs.

Looking down she saw water on the floor right where she stood and she still felt something funny between her legs but she quickly realized she's going into labor and unfortunately for her she scared everyone off shouting like a crazy woman with fire burning on her buttocks and now this is the price she had to pay but hell to the naw if bitches thought she'd take that as the punishment for yelling at her housemates. 

Fuck knows they had it coming, how dare they eat all her treats and not replace them. They asked for  a death wish and Mazy made sure to go all MOMA BEAR WANTS SWEETS mode on them.

Shouting for one last time Cade burst through the door with bandages wrapped around her shoulder and she had a slight limp that Mazy noticed as she made her way to her meanwhile Mazy turned pale as a sheet of white paper but that didn't take long as she regained herself and shot up from beside the couch where she was leaning.

Forgetting that her water just broke, Mazy ran to Cade but she slipped and when she thought she'd fall down, she felt a hand snake itself around her waist and she just knew that it was Cade who saved her, her Cade the love of her life and father and mother of her children. They didn't really put a label on it as Cade didn't necessarily care how people saw her.

Wrapping her hands around her lover's neck Mazy smirked "Hey daddy, we missed you."

Cade on the other hand grinned at her girlfriend "You sure did miss me seeing how you almost got yourself killed just when you went into labor."

"If I knew that this was all it took to see you again then I'd have faked going into labor a long time ago you know." Mazy wasn't even phased by the near fall she just had because hello! hey baby moma caught her so why bother and oh.

Yeah she's in labor.

As if on cue the ambulance arrived at the destination and the doctors along with the nurses wasted no time coming out and bundling Mazy and taking her straight to the hospital.

  At the hospital.  

"Doctor Adrien she's fully dilated and she can properly got into labor now, as it seems the twins are very excited to see their parents." The nurse informed the doctor on call and Mazy who appeared to be out of it due to the pain relief drug she had been administered.

"Okay Mazy lets do this. When I count to three then you have to push as hard as you can so you can see the beautiful demons soon okay?" Mazy just nodded her head while the doctor wasted no time starting the process.

"Argggggghhhh FUCK!!!" Mazy used all the strength she had which was apparently a lot as the twins wasted not time popping out after the sixth push saving their mother any further contractions with the female beating the male to come out of their shared home.

The babies wasted no time bawling their eyes out as the nurses filled their documents, cleaned them up and made sure to wrap them up tightly before handing the twins to the new parents.

     Cade was in tears when she held her children and she looked at her girlfriend with the most loving eyes whispering "I love you and thank you so much for giving me the best gift. A family and a place to call home."

"Of course, that will be a million dollars." Cade just smiled kissing her girlfriend's forehead gently "Done deal."

"Pleasure doing business with you."

-----------------------------------

Dun dun dun I took a well deserved two days break.

Brace yourselves a new book is coming out soon, probably next week we'd have to wait and see 🙃😉😜