Chapter 13

( Cade )
The last few days haven't been the best because I have a very dangerous enemy on the loose and that is anything but funny.
Apparently his time serving jail sentence is up so he's a free man but I know the only reason he stayed there in the first place was to plan he's revenge and I already have a plan but the thing is that, to execute that plan I'd have to be 'dead' and I don't want to do it but it's the fastest way we can eliminate him and that's when we're working in the shadows.
"Boss."
"Hm?"
"You'd have to go rogue by the end of next week and this process will be long to say the least but it's the best for us to get over and done with him easier."
"I'm aware."
"Ok, I'd take my leave now."
"Mhm."
Taking out my keys, I pack my stuff and put em in their positions then I work out of my building because the only place I want to be in right now is with Mazy.
"Are you home?"
"Yeah why?"
"It's fine, I'd see you in a bit."
( Sometime later. )
'Knock knock knock.'
"Coming..."
Opening the door she looked good enough to eat I'm her super short shorts and a tank to with socks on and her hair in a bun.
Without saying anything I walk into her apartment, it smells like her and I love that and I know it's rude that I didn't greet her but anyways I gotta get out of this clothes.
Stripping to my underwear I leave my top and shorts on and I heard her "CADE! you rude meanie you just walk into my house like it's yours fuck you!"
Without wasting anymore time I walk up to her and pull her in for a kiss "sorry bout that hun."
"Mhm...." She trails off and pulls me closer to her kissing me harder and clinging to me like she's holding on for her dear life.

( Mazy )
The nerve of this woman!! How dare her walk into my house like she owns the place huh!!! After not calling me since our date she gives me the ' I'm busy excuse' like seriously and as if it isn't bad enough she just had to kiss me with those demonic lips of hers that I can't pull away from....FML.
We stopped kissing when we were out of breath but boy, this is far from over because if she stays the night I won't be able to control myself and I'd just give myself to her even holding back.

"I'm hungry."
'Eat me then....'
"There's good in the kitchen, let's go."
"What food?"
"Shut up girl and look around for something you can prepare."
"Yes ma'am."
Looking around she find what to prepare and I'm glad to say my girl looks so fucking sexy in her outfit right now that I'd like to lick every inch of her.....

( Later )
After eating, we cuddled to watch a movie and we made out a lot that my lips are swollen but it's worth it because jeeez Cade is a really good kisser it's like she went for kissing classes and she's so good that even when my lips are hurting I can't tear my lips away from hers.

( Cade )
With her between my arms I slept peacefully but I woke up early since I had slept enough and I'm thinking about how I'd miss this and I really hope she doesn't forget me easily because I can say I won't find another like her and I'm certain that I absolutely love this girl Mazy and I'd love to have her in my life after all this.
"Morning..."
"Morning baby, sleep good?"
"Yes I did how about you?"
"I slept good thanks for asking."
"What's the time?"
"5 o clock."
"K I gotta go prepare for school and how about you aren't you going to work?"
"I am. I'd shower when you done."
"Ok babe." Smiling widely I'm really glad she called me babe.
"What? Why are you smiling?"
"You called me babe."
Blushing she scurried to the bathroom and I was still smiling like an idiot.......

_________________________________
Sorry for not updating my lovelies... I'd update more this weekend and on that note I hope y'all have a great weekend. 🖤