Chapter 11

( Mazy )
After the meal, Cade paid and we made our way out of the restaurant to the car and then Cade drove to the movies.
"I hope you don't mind us going to the movies?"
"Not at all, it's fine."
"K."
The car ride was a quiet one so I pulled out my phone to check my messages and behold I had spams of messages from my best friends.
"You guys kissed yet?"
"Where did she take you?"
"I want a picture of you two so I can frame it!"
"Gurrrl answer us!!"
"We literally dying."
"Calm down guys she's on a date idiots 🤦"
"Ahhhhh true."
"I literally feel like dragging her from there to answer me tho...."
"You fool! If you drag her from the date there'd be no juice to spill so suck it up and be patient."
"Awww but it's so hard..."
"Then learn."
"Hmph."
"I was summoned."
"Wha- what you doing here? Is the date over already spill puhlease."
"No she's driving so I came online."
"She's driving? WHAT YOU DOING HERE?"
"The best time to turn her on is when she's driving."
"Give her a break Finely."
"🤦🤦."
"I'm here because the car's dead silent and she seems to love the silence so why disrupt it?"
"Okok."
"Real question. Y'all kiss yet?"
"No."
"How about sex?"
"😒They haven't kissed yet and you're asking if they fucked 🤦 obviously not Quenn."
"Okok Miranda fine."
"So basically you're saying you haven't done anything with her yet?"
"Exactly the point Finely."
"Kk but can I get a picture now?"
"I don't think she'd let me....."
"Ask herrr!"
"I don't know....."
( Cade )
I turn to Mazy and I see her smiling so much while focused on her phone so I decide to peak a lil while the traffic light is counting down from 60 and I see her chatting with her best friends I assume and I see a really funny message and I can't help but comment..
"You know you'd never know if I'd let you take a picture of us if you don't ask." I say and a blushing mess she replied "Sorry I didn't think you'd agree."
"You never know unless you try."
"Thanks."
"We'd take a picture at the movies, we're almost there."
"Ok."

(At the group chat)
"I gotta go now bye."
"Ohh something steamy bout to go down."
"I doubt."
"Buzkill."

( Mazy )
Getting out of the car we go in to watch Sing 1&2 and it's really nice.
(Later)
After the movie were outside the theatre and Cade takes out her phone and takes a few photos of us together and they looked so good and her being 6'5 also helped because she was taller and she was a very good photographer. She carried me in all the photos because I'm shorter than her, I barely reach her shoulder I'm 5'9.
Afterwards she says there's one last place we have to go so we get in the car and she drives to a hill top and we get out of the car, the mountain is so quiet and beautiful to look at with the breeze that's a plus and without knowing I lean into her embrace while we sit there staring at everything and nothing at the same time.
"This is my favorite place." She starts talking.
"Ohhhh it's so beautiful and peaceful."
"I'm glad I can share it with you..." And with that I looked up at her and she leaned in to kiss me. It was a steamy kiss and we kissed till we were out of breath before releasing me.
"It's late hun, let's get you home."
"Sure."
We get into the car and she drives while I drift off to sleep.

( Cade )
I can't believe she's even more beautiful while she's asleep, the date was perfect because I shared it with the perfect person and I wish today didn't end yet but it is ending and I can't wait to ask her out again.
  Parking my car I gently try to wake her up.
"Hey babe we're here."
"Ok, thanks for driving me home." She says.
"You're welcome now let my walk you to your door."
After tucking her in, I left a note on her bedside table and left for my home. Getting home, I head straight to my room and strip getting into the shower and after I got dressed and went to sleep after turning off the light.....
Today was just perfect and I'm glad it went well.

________________________________
Hey y'all, another chapter 😘