Chapter 7

( Cade )
Getting to one of my hotels, we go in and check in to a suite for me to have a shower and clean up while she went to the mall opposite the hotel to buy some clothes for me and of course I gave her my card to purchase the clothes with but she refused my card saying she'd pay herself.
"Do you know how much a drink in that mall costs? Talk l more of clothes?"
"Yes I know how much stuff there coat and it's pretty expensive but I insist."
"Ok." And with that I went to the bathroom while she walked out of the room.
   Some time later, I was out of the shower and she was back with the clothes.
  Walking to the room I saw the outfits laid out on the bed for me and I'd say I'd go for a black color instead but the dark blue retro suit on the bed wasn't bad either and oh I almost forgot I come out with a bra and my towel hanging loosely a little below my waist.
   "I don't really know your fashion preference but you were wearing dark colors so I went with the dark blue suit and I'd go to the bathroom to give you some privacy."
"This color is fine too and why go to the bathroom when you can easily just turn around." I smirked as I said that and I can bet she wanted to wipe the smirk off my face by the way she was looking at me.

   ( Maze )
At the mall.
"So, you want to get a suit, for yourself or no?"
"For a friend."
"Ok, does he-"
"She."
"Oh, sorry does she like light colors or dark colors?"
  ' I really don't know how to answer that question because I don't even know her name but she was wearing a black suit and a black coat, basically she was dressed in all black so I could say she does like dark colors then.'
   "She likes dark colors."
Going in she came out with 4 sets of suits but the suit that really got my attention was the dark blue retro suit with black designs and it was really nice so I purchased it.
    And with that I headed back to the hotel room, placing the suit on the bed i went sit....well lay down on the bed and make use of the covers and I must say this is one soft bed. Taking my phone out, I'm looking at my chats and I find my besties are spamming me with messages because I was to get coffee and meet them but well I went rogue.
  'Mazy!!! Where are you?'
'She gone rogue obvi genius 🙄.'
'Riiiiight I don't believe that.'
'Believe it or not I can't see her at the park.'
'Bruh don't make me smack you.'
'What if she's been kidnapped 😱'
'Stay calm, stay calm.'
'Y'all please stop panicking, I did go to get my coffee but I didn't get to buy it because I spilled a stranger's coffee all over her by accident.'
'🤦🤦 I hope you didn't kill this person in the process....'
' .....she's in the bathroom so I don't think so.'
'WHAT!!!!!'
' You went to a hotel with a total stranger?? He could be a serial killer for all we know.'
' First of, he is a she and seeing as I'm here talking  y'all I'd say she's not a serial killer and I offered to bring her here because I drenched her in her own cup of hot coffee so I brought her here to have a bath while I rushed to the mall to get a new suit for her.'
' Ohhhh she wears a suit, I'm really feeling CEO vibes right now.'
'Can you send us a picture.'
'Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? I don't even know her name bruh.'
' Please, please, please, a million pleases to you I want a picture please 🙏.'
' Urrrrghhh just know if I die it was your fault.'
' I agree.'
'Oh she's out bye y'all talk to you later and I might not be able to meet today, my apologies in advance.....'
' It's fine as long as we get the pics now go,go...'
' Bye.'
And with that I put down my phone and my eyes were blessed with the view of a goddess sculptured by the god's themselves just out of the shower  wearing a bra and her towel hanging dangerously low on her hips 'not that I'm complaining tho' and her wet hair hanging on both sides of her face still obviously wet and I think she can see the drool on my face right now and I just had to ruin my opportunity to get a picture or maybe a little more than I intended, with my mouth......

||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hey my lovely readers, here's another chapter please vote abd comment thanks.