Chapter 34

Cade in MM.
"Yes we can name them now."  Mazy said as she looked up at Cade who still had a wide smile on her face. "So we'd call our baby girl Adrianna Haidfaux Kaidweil and our baby boy Jamean Haidfaux Kaidweil." Cade wiped the tears on her face and took her girlfriend's hands in her while they held one baby each.

"The names are just perfect and I love you so much. Thank you for the second best gift I ever received, the first being you of course. 

Mazy smiled at her whole life right in front of her and they included; Cade, the love of her life, and her two children Adrianna and Jamean. The three people meant the whole world and the couldn't even thank the Heaven's enough for sending her girlfriend to her. 

       Later at Cade's house.

The four people seated in the sitting room looked like they could kill anyone who crossed them at this point.

"You said you left her in this house are you sure Finely and Miranda?" Tris asked for the thousandth time yet and the girls nodded their heads in confirmation. 

"Look here, we are getting absolutely nowhere with all the questions Tris, our friend could be in grave danger right now and she's due anytime  kw so please stop laying around and let's go get our girl." Quenn was the only person thinking rationally in the group at this point.

They all stood up and headed for the door but before Quenn could grab the door handle her phone rang. She swiped it out from her pocket to look at the caller ID to find it wasn't saved or recognized but she picked up anyways just wanting to get over and done with the little interruption so they could go on the hunt for Mazy.

"Is this Miss Quenn Li?" The stranger said over the phone while  Quenn furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes, who's asking?" This time Quenn was really curious to know who the person was as this person finally managed to get her number indicating that she needed to get more prevention in place because it could be a potential threat to her enemies.

You see Quenn is a very important person where she works and she has to be guarded every time because to the information she carries. She is a head lab scientist meaning that she is very essential where she works as they need her permission to carry out any experiment and seeing that she works with people way bugger than the government themselves just makes her status more important.

"Miss Mazy gave the hospital your number and she asked me to call you to inform you that she just gave birth to twins and she's here at Daeson's private hospital. She asked to come over as soon as you can." The receptionist delivered the message that was passed to her from the doctor.

"I will be there as soon as I can." Quenn hung up and turned to the people behind her killing her head with their stares.

"I know where Mazy is so stop killing me with your stares and let's go." Quenn didn't even give them time to digest her words, she walked out of the door swiftly and went to her sports car waiting outside with the other cars. 

The others came out of their trance when they heard the door close behind them and  they quickly followed to their respective cars speeding off behind Quenn meanwhile Quenn on the other hand was giving them no time to relax as she stepped on the gas several times speeding down the streets. The hospital in question was 30 minutes away but they managed to get there in 15 minutes time.

     When they got to the hospital they all raced in asking for Mazy Haidfaux's room and when they were directed to the room they almost broke down the elevator waiting and when they finally got to the room they heaved a sigh of relief when they saw Mazy laying peacefully with her babies resting peacefully.