"Family?" Navya frowned making Dad realise what he said.

"Family...umm...mera matlab hai.." Dad stammered and looked at me.

"He means that, after eating we will go to meet uncle and aunty na. So, are you trying to impress them?" I covered up and she blushed.

My Mom and Dad always need me to cover up.

"Why soo many arrangements are going on?" Navya asked looking around the house. "Our clients are coming in the evening. So..." Bhai said and she nodded.

"I'll go and help Ishi Maa" she said and went inside the kitchen.

"Just escaped" I and Bhai muttered and Dad gave us a apologetic smile.

"I'll go and look at the garden area" Dad said and went to the garden.

"You also go and get ready" Bhai said looking at me. "Why should I get ready?" I gave a bored expression.

"To look presentable" Bhai said pushing me upstairs. "Fine" I rolled my eyes and went inside my room to get ready.

I wore a long yellow colour top and left my hair open. I looked at myself and smiled at my appearance.

MANIK'S POV

"Manik!!! Shall we go?" Mom asked excitedly.

"Maaaa!! Don't yell. If Cabir will listen na, then I am gone" I begged her.

"He wont. He is in the washroom" Mom said. "I am still telling you, Cabir will kill us" Mukti leaned back on the couch.

"I know right" I said and she nodded.

"It will be fun guys. Don't spoil it" Aliya smacked our heads. "True" Mom side hugged her.

"Guys, when are we leaving?" Dhruv asked.

"Yaar stop asking. I am already fed up because of Mom. She literally woke me up at five in the morning  asking that can we go for lunch. Seriously?" I looked at Mom at the end and she shrugged making the other three laugh.

"Chill yaar. Seriously when are we going?" Mukti asked making me roll my eyes.

"In an hour. Fine?" I gave a lip tight smile and they nodded.

"I'll go and get ready" Mom squealed. "This is the 10th time you are going to get ready. It's like we are going for your wedding alliance" I chuckled at her.

"Arre it's the first shaadi in the house. I am soo excited" she smiled widely.

"Shaadi? Nyo Maa if Cabir listens, he will get a heart attack" Aliya said.

"Yeahh!! If Cabir and Navya are ready then only shaadi and all. Please?" Dhruv said and Mom nodded.

"Guys, Cabir is coming" Mukti said and we looked at him. He sat beside me with a frown on his face.

"Why did you all become silent when I came?" he raised his eyebrows.

"We were planning for your birthday" Aliya said hurriedly making me face palm. "My birthday? It still has 2 months?" Cabir frowned.

"She is just joking. Leave her" I said and he nodded.

"What were you guys talking about?" he asked again. "We were talking about your shaadi" Dhruv said and immediately bit his tongue.

"Shaadi?" Cabir asked horrified.

This couple can't shut their mouths.

I looked at Mom and signalled her to handle the situation and she shook her head in negative.

Manan FF: TERA FITOORजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें