Prologue: Top Gun

Spoilers to Top Gun Maverick, Well duh...

In strangereal during the time of the Osea and Yuktobania cold war, 1986.

The OADF established an elite school for the top one percent of it's pilots on March 3, 1969. It's purpose was to teach the lost art of aerial combat and to insure that the handful of men who graduated were the best fighter pilots in the world.

They succeeded. Now the Osean Navy calls it's fighter weapons school. The flyers call it: Top Gun

Four pilots, Maverick, Goose, Iceman and Slider took part in naval patrol on the Ceres ocean.

Maverick and Goose would get into a flat spin accident, lucky Goose would survive from it. Making Maverick think of his choices for being reckless.

Some time later the four would engage in a dogfight against Yuktobanian Migs and F-5s. It wouldn't ignite a war with the two nations not until later in 24 years.

Then later the Belkan war happened which Maverick, Goose, Iceman and Slider didn't participate in. After the end of the war, Maverick would later be in marriage with Penny as the two would have a son named Penn.

Which he would later grow up to be like his father, Ulysses would happen as it caused total collapse to Usea and the Estovakia economy.

After Ulysses, a new resource was discovered called Cordium after the end of the 2014 Free Erusea uprising. Which it was found on the crater holes on Usea and later Estovakia after the Emmeria-Estovakia War.

Timeskip to April 2019

On Osea, Maverick was called back to duty as he was given a mission briefing details from the base commanders.

Base commander: The target is an unsanctioned Cordium enrichment plant located in Usea of the Waiapolo mountains. It's believed that Free Erusea is involved, the higher ups on Oured tasked us on assembling a strike team to take it out before it becomes fully operational.

Maverick: Shouldn't the IUN, handled it given that Free Erusea was completely handled by Mobius 1 twice?

Base commander: That's not an option surely if they tried to, it would cause problems with the Kingdom of Erusea so they wouldn't want to take that risk. Also they had their hands full so it falls to us.

Maverick: Um sir, normally this would be a cake walk for the F-35s.

Base commander: That's also not gonna happen, because they set up a prototype satellite missile launcher that will fire down from the skies accompanied by sams above the mountains, even with stealth fighters it doesn't make a difference.

Maverick: What about the Shinden IIs? We did just have them putted into service too, can't they work?

Base commander: The Shindens are designed to be a Advanced Support Fighter, yes it can do strikes but it doesn't have full stealth capabilities which they won't do against the SU-57s, that Yuktobania made and sold to the world which Free Erusea have since 5 years ago.

Maverick given of the mission details have been heard from the commanders, he was then assigned to teach new pilots as the briefing screen brought up the portraits of the cadets as he sees his son's name on it.

Later on at a bar Maverick meets Penny which he was surprised that she never told him she had the bar for three years. Until military folk entered the bar to enjoy themselves, as Penn was there where he sits near his parents and orders a drink but Penny objects.

Penny: Nuh uh, no alcohol for you, Penn. You're old enough, but not in my presence of my jurisdiction.

Penn: Wha- c'mon mom, barkeep! Not cool!