It's a new dawn.

It's a new day.

It's a new life.

It's a new dawn.

It's a new day.

It's a new life.

It's a new life.

For me.

And I'm feeling good.

So good.

Yaa.

So good.

Yaa.

______________________

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* "Got a pair of lungs there, despite only being a skeleton." I turn around. "Names Sans. Now, what are you doing here mysterious new skeleton?" A skeleton said full of curiosity.

He was short and smiling with large white eyelights. He had on a black turtle-neck, blue shorts with a yellow stripe down the side, and a fluffy blue jacket with yellow sleeves and stripes on the front. They were wearing fluffy cyan slippers with yellow stars. "My name Error. Just enjoying my freedom after being trapped alone in a white void for forever. Your actually the first real person I've talked to in, well, a long time. I honestly don't remember the last time I've talked to someone who wasn't a disembodied voice insulting me and telling me I need to destroy. Though they aren't here now. It's so nice!" I tell them honestly, smiling widely.

I was so happy to have a real conversation. I hope I wasn't imagining this, though. That was a real possibility according to the phycology books I read. Their smile faltered, but quickly went back. "Well, it's a good thing your here instead. Why don't you come with me to get a bite to eat? Grillby's is out of this world. I'm sure you were void of options where you were trapped."

"Eat! I read about that! One of my books said that eating food was an essential process for restoring magic and healthy living." I told them excited.

He looked at me concerned. "Haven't you eaten before?" They ask me worried.

"Maybe. I think. I'm not sure. I have a hard time remembering the before. I just remembered bits and pieces. Most of them are blurry. I remember being here before, though! I think I was visiting with someone special. Now that I think about it more, I remember they gave me this here." I tell Sans. They looks at my locket with a scrutinizing look.

"That's an interesting locket, Error. It seems to be infused with the person's magic. Maybe we could use it to find them, if you said they were special to you." They explains, nervous of the aura of death coming off it.

"Really! That's so cool! Your so nice! I would really like that. Maybe they can answer my questions about my past. I have a journal that talks about it, but the stuff in it is confusing. It's like the same day was playing over and over. Then, it was started passing for a few months. But, some things get weird. Talking about reincarnation, genocide, possession, immortal PLAYERs, and getting stuck in somewhere called the SAVE SCREEN, dusting! That's not even the craziest bit. It says that there was something called a multiversal reset. Weird right?" I ramble. Sans was even more worried than he already was.

"Well I'm sure we can figure it out together. Now, why don't we head over for that food?" Sans says reassuringly, holding their hand out for me to get up.

"Sure!" I say, going to grab his hand. That's when things took a turn.

The moment I grabbed his hand, I felt pain. My entire hand going up my arms filled with black glitches. Before I could let go, everything went dark.

______________

*ERROR_SANS.EXE HAS CRASHED*

*PREPARING_REBOOT*

*SEARCH FOR FILE*

*SEARCHING...*

*FILE SANS_BACKUP.PRI FOUND*

*DO YOU WISH TO OPEN SANS_BACKUP.PRI?

(YeS?)

*LOADING...*

*FILE OPEN*

°CORRUPTED_COPY_SANS_OVERRIDE.PRI

°DAMAGED_COPY_MEMORY_CORE.PRI

*DO YOU WISH TO SELECT?*

(YeS!)

*WHAT DO YOU WISH TO SELECT?*

° CORRUPTED_COPY_SANS_OVERRIDE.PRI

° DAMAGED_COPY_MEMORY_CORE.PRI

*SELECTED DAMAGED_COPY_MEMORY_CORE.PRI*

*UPLOADING...*

*FILE UPLOADED*

*PREPARING REBOOT...*

(WaIt!)

*PREPARING FORCED SHUTDOWN
FOR REBOOT...*

(HoLd On!)

*SHUTTING DOWN*