Ch.14 The True Beginning

3rd PoV

In a white void outside of the multiverse, where everything exists all at once, lives a black skeleton. They had cyan tear streaks staining their face. Their eye lights were cyan circle with a yellow ring around it red filling their eye socket on the left. While having a green circle in a red socket on the right. Their cloths seemed to have inverted colors. They had on a white leather jacket with a hood and black fur lining. They were wearing a black turtle-neck, white jeans, and white combat boots. They had on a blue scarf. Black glitches and error signs could be seen all over them. Said skeleton has lived trapped here for a time uncountable. The place had no way to tell day or night. So days, months, years, decade, or centuries could have passed. A place like this could drive a skeleton insane. That's not including the screams about their fate of being a destroyer and insults coming from disembodied voices. Eventually though, the skeleton learned to ignore or mess with them. According to their books only your own opinion and those close to you mattered. The voices weren't anyone important to them, so what they said didn't matter.

Right now, everything was filled with silence. They were just sitting there, cross legged, in a pile of pillows and blankets. They fiddled with a slightly damaged locket around their neck. The chain had been replaced with a braid of red string.They were humming, which was constantly changing pitch and sound as if it was from an old radio, to themselves. They decided they wanted to do something. They pulled out a worn guitar from their inventory. It seemed to have seen better days. The body was worn and the metal strings seemed to have been replaced with colored string. The skeleton only rarely took it out to preserve it. They held it lovingly. They prepared to play, practicing different cords. They started vocal exercises. They were horribly off key, sounding like their voice was squealing static. Though slowly, it started to clear up, until finally is was a smooth and clear. Then they sang.

____________________

Misery - Cover By Julia Sheer and Others (Original By Maroon 5)

Oh-yeah.

Oh-yeah.

So scared of breaking it.

That you won't let it bend.

And I wrote two hundred letters,

I will never send.

Sometimes these cuts,

are so much deeper then they seem.

You'd rather cover up.

I'd rather let them bleed.

So let me be.

And I'll set you free,

oh-yeah.

I am in misery.

There ain't nobody,

who can comfort me,

oh-yeah.

Why won't you answer me?

The silence is slowly,

killing me,

oh-yeah.

Boy you really got me bad.

You really got me bad.

Now I'm gonna get you back.

I'm gonna get you back.

Your salty skin and how,

it mixes in with mine.