LONGING. SADNESS. PERPLEXED.
HURT and most of all, they're still feeling the same LOVE for each other.

The man planted a kiss on her lips, the woman didn't complained at all so he claimed her lips fully, they were sharing the kiss they can't deny that they've truly missed.

SWEET, AGGRESSIVE & PASSIONATE.

After few minutes of them doing their thing, they withdrew, both of them were surprised but they knew to themselves that they both liked it.

"This is wrong.."

Irene utters, she bowed her head out of embarrassment and also because she's blushing.

"I'm sorry Irene, I didn't mean to take advantage—You know how much I respect you I'm so sorry."

Greggy had always been gentleman himself, very careful & possessive when it comes to his ex-wife.

"Um, I think you're okay na. Pumunta ka nalang sa guest room, good night."

Irene rushed towards the stairs as she went to the master's bedroom,she can't believe it, what was that? What was the kiss all about? Why didn't she complained? Why did she reciprocate with it?

She can't just forget it, it's hunting her and it's making her wide awake, she can't sleep at all. The man on the other hand was also thinking about what just happened, his ex-wife kissed him back and it makes his heart full. There's still a little hope for the both of them, to rebuild their relationship and their family.

Morning comes..

Irene gets up so early, not having a proper sleep because of what happened last night, she's already dressed because she'll be going back to Malacañang today. When she reached downstairs, she went directly to the kitchen.

"Manang.. Aalis—

She wasn't able to finish her sentence when she saw who was cooking, she stayed where she is and didn't move.

Her ex-husband is cooking with an apron on, sexy!

Shrugged it off Irene, what's happening to you?!

"Why are you still here? Hindi ba dapat nasa trabaho kana."

"I made us breakfast, come on, don't be mad. Let's eat."

"I'm not mad Gregorio, I'm going back to Malacañang and I have a lot of explaining to do pa especially to your daughter. Kung gusto mong kumain, kumain ka mag-isa mo."

She was about to turn and walk out but Greggy held her wrist gently, they're close to each other again.

"Come on pagbigyan mo na ako, this is also my way of thanking you for taking care of me last night. Thank you kasi hindi mo ako pinabayaan."

"You're welcome 'kay, you don't have to do this.."

"I want to, okay. Now sitdown na, please?"

Irene chuckles as she finally gave in, she knows that this man won't stop until she say yes.

•••

"Wala pa po ba si mommy?"

Amara asked as soon as she reached the dining area, she just woke up and still on her pajamas. She walk to Imelda and give her a cheek kiss for a morning greet followed by her tito Bong, tita Liza, tita Imee, tita Aimee and her kuyas.

"She's not yet here, perhaps she's on her way already.."

Alfonso replied, Amara nodded and sat beside Imee. Imee put food on her plate as the lady thanked her aunt, she started to eat while she joins on the family's conversation.

Moments after, they've already finished their breakfast and was reprimanded to get their selves ready because they'll be going to Ilocos as announced by Imelda.

"Where's Amara?"

Irene asked one of the maid, the household helper greeted Irene first.

"Nasa kwarto niyo po ata, pinahanda mo kasi ni Madam dahil pupunta daw po kayo ng Ilocos.."

the maid replied, Irene nods and thanked her.

"Celestina, where'd have you been last night?"

Imelda asked that made Irene surprised, she didn't answered her mom first instead she walk towards her to give her a cheek kiss.

"In Forbes mommy, may ginawa lang po akong importante."

"At that late? It was almost midnight Irene, tinakasan mo rin yung security."

"Yes mom, the deadline was today kaya I was late also kasi pinasa ko muna."

She said as an alibi, of course it wasn't true!

"Okay then, get your things ready. We'll leave right away after everyone finish getting ready."

Irene nodded, she went to their room and saw her daughter in front of the vanity mirror doing her make up.

"Oh you're here na, have you eat breakfast already mom?"

Amara asked Irene, she stood up to give her a hug and kiss.

"Yes love, how about you hmm?"

She asked, she caress her cheeks and tuck few strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Done na din, I'm getting ready na."

"Okay, go on continue getting ready because mama Meldy is waiting downstairs already."

Amara obeyed her mom, Irene also get her things ready. After getting ready, they went downstairs and saw that everybody was already there. They use two vans, the first van was occupied by Amara, Irene, Imelda, Imee, Borgy, Michael, Cara, Mia, Alfonso and Andy; the second van was occupied by Aimee, Matthew, Sandro, Simon, Vincent, Luis, Xandra & their kids.

Vote and Comment