Chapter 39 - Nothing More

I stayed this time. I didn't run away. I assured myself it was nothing. Stella was kind of right about what she said about hormones. I'm just extremely sexually attracted to him. Everyone knows you can't base a relationship purely on sex. There's so much more to it than that. This is why I know my heart is still safe. I'm just caught up in Lust. That's what all those feelings were. I'm enjoying my summer my last relationship based on sex then as soon as I'm home I'll start a new.

His bed was extremely cozy. I lay in there as he went off to get some drinks out of his fridge. It was still a mess in here, with clothes everywhere. Including mine now. I wonder if he still has my panties from when I was in here before? I remembered I left them and I liked those panties as well.

I turned to look at the headboard and my eyes lit when I saw a colorful beaded decoration hanging above it. The one I'd bought him for his birthday. I thought I could hear jangling sounds every time he thrust the headboard against the wall...

"You like it?" He said.

I turned and saw him standing with two cans in his hands. Mudge leaped up onto the bed and his whole body shook around as his tail whipped crazily from side to side. He gave me lots of doggy kisses.

"Mudge lie down," Logan ordered, "lie down,"

Mudge complied, whilst slowly crawling toward me and whacking his tail on the bed. I couldn't handle his cuteness and rubbed his belly.

I looked back to Logan. "I thought it was a garden decoration."

He handed me a can and sat on the bed. "I thought it suited in here best."

I smiled, "well it looks nice."

I let out a yawn and took a sip from my can.

"Tired?" He smiled. "Pretty sure I did most of the work?"

I laughed, "yeah this time 'round," I raised my brows, "I was enjoying what you were doing. I didn't feel the need to take over."

He looked down and chuckled. "Well, I enjoy doing you... a lot."

"I bet you do." I tried not to blush.

My eyes started to close slowly. "I better head back soon."

"Stay here..." he insisted.

"Logan..."

"What? It's nice having you here and Mudge loves you, you can't say no to him."

"Don't manipulate me with your dog. Besides, this is supposed to be just sex, remember?"

"Yeah... so you stay and just sex... might happen again." He moved closer to me. "Maybe, before you go to bed, maybe in the middle of the night, and maybe again before you go in the morning."

I closed my eyes. "Fine. But I need food before I go to sleep."

"I have potatoes?"

"Okay?" I snorted.

"My potatoes, I grew them."

"Oh really? That's actually kinda cool."

"I never asked to be this cool, it comes naturally. I'm just like any other vegetable grower."