62. swim 🪙🔥

Start from the beginning

"And my rules?"

"One." I let go of her neck, "Take the lingerie off. I want you in nothing but your heels."

She bites her lip, standing up as she takes the bra off and lets her breasts hang freely, then she steps out of the panties. "Anything else?"

I take in her body, "Put that pretty mouth to use baby." I look at Aria, "You coming, sweetheart?"

She walks over, her hips swaying. She's attractive, but she isn't Keilani.

Keilani pulls my pants down, "Aria will do anything you want." She frees me, "Or nothing at all."

I pat the seat beside me as Aria sits down, crossing her legs over. I grab her jaw lightly, turning her head to me and keeping my eyes on Keilani as i slide my tongue into Aria's mouth.

Keilani's eyes lit up.

She looked at me kissing Aria as she lowered her mouth onto my cock, teasing my tip before taking me whole.

I let go of Aria, "Hands and knees."

She does so, her ass facing me. I move the fabric out of the way and push my finger into her entrance, hearing her moan.

Keilani gags on my dick, raising her head, "Make her come."

"Wrap your lips back around my cock, Keilani. I'll make the rules." I lace my finger through her hair.

She lowers her head again, bobbing it up and down while i slowly finger Aria.

I couldn't take my eyes off Keilani, even as i fucked the stripper with my fingers.

If i had a wish, it would be to have a harem of Keilani's.

The stripper comes around my fingers and i raise Keilani's head, holding my fingers in front of her face, she wraps her lips around the fingers, moaning as she tastes Aria's come.

She kisses me after and i get a taste. Keilani tastes better.

"Aria has a surprise." Keilani whispers, and they swap places.

I watch as Aria undoes her bra, two bars through each nipple, and then puts my dick between her tits.

Keilani grabs my jaw, kissing me deeply and i grab her breast, squeezing it until she's moaning. I bite her bottom lip, she pulls away slightly and my teeth drag over it.

"Sit on my cock." I kiss her jaw.

Her and Aria simply swap places.

She takes a condom from the side table and slides it on me, then lowers herself onto my dick slowly.

I guide her hips as she grinds into me, her head rolling back. She's so perfect for me.

Aria was a little hesitant but turns my head to the side and kisses me slowly. I kiss her, still helping Keilani roll her hips.

I pull away from Aria, looking at the bars through her nipples. I take one hand off Keilani and pinch Aria's nipple, she bites her lip, pushing her chest into my hand.

I'm a tit guy 1000%

I grab Keilani's breast, pulling her nipple roughly.

She starts bouncing.

"Turn around, baby." I let go of both of their breasts.

Keilani stops bouncing and turns around. "Aria, lay on the floor, let Keilani make out with you while i fuck her."

Aria smiles, laying on the floor and Keilani kisses her slowly, sensually. I get on my knees, thrusting into Keilani with force.

She moans out. Her sounds.