Chapter 13, Act 2: Agree or Not

Comenzar desde el principio

"Alright then, In you go" The teapot then sucked the two inside.

Letting out a sigh and carefully places down the teapot as I then continued searching for that plant, 'I wonder what are they ganna talk about.....'

[Author's Pov]
/Inside of the Teapot/

Tighnari and Cyno then waited for your lover to arrive at the main house (living room)

"I wonder what he'll react once we told him about this..." Tighnari said.

"Based on how M/n describes him... he sounds a little overprotective, it might became a slight mess once finally discussing about it..." Cyno explained which Tighnari nods in agreement.

A few minutes later, the main house's doors then opens and closed making the two look at the entrance.

"You two must be.... the ones that M/n is talking about..?" Xiao frowns.

"Ah yes, we wanted to talk to you about something..." Tighnari replied.

Xiao approaches the two and sat down on the opposite couch they're sitting on.

"Well then, speak" Xiao said while releasing a bit of his adepti aura.

"Oh um.. *ahem* Where here to talk to you about.... M/n" The moment Tighnari said your name this made Xiao's aura disappears.

"M/n...? What about him?" Xiao crossed his arms.

"The two of us....-" Cyno cutted off Tighnari, "We wish to have a foursome with you and M/n.... The both of us already agreed to share M/n however, we need to also ask you about it" This made Xiao's eyes widen.

"What?" Xiao said in a threatening tone.

" Don't get mad, we have an offer to make since for the past few months we have noticed that M/n also has feelings for the two of us however, your relationship was stuck on his head.... And don't worry, we already know his secret and promised not to tell anyone about it even M/n, well... not yet" Cyno calmly explained which Xiao thought of something....

"I'm guessing that's not all am I right? Based on your explanation, there's more to tell?" Tighnari then spoke up.

"Yes, Indeed. While M/n is still in Sumeru we wish to protect him from the Akademiya and enemies. We may be weaker than him however, we wish to sacrifice everything we have just to secure his safety" He finished explaining as Cyno nods.

"So... do you agree to allow us to join your relationship...?" Cyno asked as Xiao was in deep thoughts.

Seconds later, Xiao then answered.

"Fine, as long as M/n is happy and safe without my care while he's not in Liyue...."

"You may join our relationship as long as you don't break his heart I wont hunt you down" Xiao threatened as he stood up.

"You should confess your feelings to M/n, and explain our agreement. It's M/n who needs to decide whether we become a poly or not" Xiao then left the two males.

(so many spaces but small tea is near :> )

[Your Pov]

After a few minutes, I then saw Tighnari and Cyno's figure coming out of the teapot, " Oh you guys are back, how's the talk? "

"It went well.... however" The two of them walked towards me as I sweatdropped.

"Uh... Tighnari..? Cyno..? What are- " Cyno puts a finger infront of my mouth silencing me, " Shh... " Tighnari removed my hat as he was behind me.

I saw Cyno bending down to my cheek level as I felt Tighnari bend down to my left neck.

"What are you guys-- Mmnn?!~"

[Author's Pov]

You got cutted off when Tighnari kissed your neck giving you a small mark as Cyno kissed your cheeks.

"N-no This is wrong.. I already have-"

Cyno and Tighnari backs away and said, " Lover, we know"

"He already agreed to have a foursome relationship, now that we have confessed our feelings to you.... Will you accept it, darling?~" Cyno flirted which made you blush so hard.

"I-..." You couldn't say a word as you we're holding on Cyno's shoulder for support since your legs have given up frim all the teasing.

Tighnari chuckles, " I guess we'll take it as a yes" he pecks your neck again.

"No more teasing please...." You said.

"Sorry... but we can't resist~" Cyno kissed your forehead as he stood up along with your weakened body.

Tighnari also stood up," We should continue this at your house Cyno, we don't want our darling to be embarrassed~" Cyno then replied, " Sure as long as all I could hear is him screaming our names"

You shivered as their thoughts as Cyno then picks you up like a sack of potatoes as Tighnari grabs your hat.

"N-no! Put me down- Nn!~" You got cutted off due to Cyno playfully slapping your ass.

"Be quiet for now, save it for later" Cyno lets out an evil chuckle as it make you shiver in fear as you saw an evil grin on Tighnari's face

'What have I gotten myself into?!'

_____________________
To be continued

I supposed most of you knows what's ganna happen next right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well the next chapter will take a while since I'm still sick and I also have a group play Romeo and Juliet💀
I'm the Juliet of the group💀

Anyways, I hope you all liked the chapter.

Bye bye

Total words: 1317 words