Chapter 77

Rory was carrying Everly as Jackson carried Parker as they got onto the lift. "Everyone is going down with this bug. If you get it keep away from these two if one gets sick the other does too." Rory says to Jackson.

"I'm not going to get sick and what if you get it?" Jackson asks her as Rory looks at him.

"Oh please besides my pregnancy when have you ever known me to get sick?" Rory says to him as he shakes his head as his pager goes off.

"I need to go to the E.R have you got these two?" He asks her as she nods taking Parker from him as he gets off the lift. Rory takes the twins to daycare before going to get ready for work.
~
Rory sat listening to Derek give his speech as he finishes looking at her. "What do you think?" He asks her.

"That's you've told me it 10 times already and I have a surgery to get to and your going to be great because your Derek Shepherd." Rory says to him.

"Thanks and thanks for the vote of confidence you should get to your surgery." He says as her pagers goes off.

"Maybe survey had to wait." Rory says as she gets paged by Bailey as she goes to find her.
~
Rory walked down the hallway as she saw Jackson with Bailey and April. "You look awful." Rory says to her husband.

"Thanks baby." He says sarcastically looking at his wife. "I'm going to go book an O.R." Jackson says as he looks like he's going to be sick.

"Nope your not. You need to go home and rest." Rory says as Jackson shakes his head.

"I'm fine. I can take care of myself." He says as he lays down as Rory looks at April. "Maybe I will." He says as Rory rubs his back.

"Yes you should. Try to stay away for the twins things please." Rory says to him as as he rolls his eyes as he walks off from her.

"Matthew or Ben this bad?" Rory asks the women.

"Oh Ben is worse." Bailey laughs as she and April head into Bradys room as she goes to her surgery.
~
Rory walked into the scrub room as she looked at Derek. "You look awful." She says to him as he looks at her unimpressed.

"Thanks Rory they need you in there." He says as he walks out as Rory scrubs as she walks into the O.R.

"Are you sick at all?" Bailey calls out as Rory looks up at her.

"Definitely not." Rory tells her as Bailey nods as she walks over to the patient. "What have we got?" She asks them.

"There was a build up of cerebral spinal fluid and he has an abscess penetrating into his brain." Bailey tells them as Rory nods at them as she begins.
~
"So it's just normal for you guys." April asks them as Bailey and Rory nod.

"Best thing to do for Jackson is to leave him and he'll come back when he's better. I just hope the twins don't get it." Rory says as Bailey nods.

"When tuck gets sick that's hard I can't imagine two of them but then when Ben Warren is sick it's like having another child around the place." Bailey says as Rory and April laugh.

"See the two types of men when ill. I like that Jackson is too stubborn also I just help him without him knowing." Rory says as April nods listening to them.
~
Rory walked into Dereks room as he had passed out from dehydration. "Braden's surgery went well." She tells him as looks at her.

"That's good. How are you not sick?" He asks her as she looks at him.

"Yeah I don't get sick. Only time I was sick was when I was pregnant but I'll let you rest up I'll go check on our patients then go see what Jackson's like." Rory says to him. "Hope you feel better." She says as she goes to check over their patients.
~
Rory picked the twins up as she got them ready for bed as Parker fell asleep instantly as Everly laid looking around. "You've got to go to sleep sweet girl." Rory says to her as her daughter smiles at her.

Rory picks her up as she sits in the chair with Everly on her lap. "Like father like daughter. You're just as stubborn as he is. But we love him anyway." Rory says as she runs her hand up and down her daughters back.

Everly quickly fell asleep as Rory puts her into bed as she checked on them both before going back to her own room as she saw Jackson laid on his stomach as she laid beside him.

He opened his eyes as he looked at her. "You'll get sick too." He says to her.

"I don't get sick." She says smiling at him as he gave her a weak smile. "Now you stubborn man need to drink something." Rory tells him.

"I'm fine Rory." He says as Rory gives him a stern look.

"I am your wife. Listen to me." Rory says to him as she gives him a glass of water which he reluctantly drinks.

Rory laid down as Jackson laid between her legs with his head on her stomach. She ran her hand up and down his back as they both quickly drifted to sleep.