Chapter 29

Aurora sat in Derek and Meredith's kitchen eating their food as they walked in with Lexie as Zola had woken up. Derek looks at her confused as to why she was there as the four of them had moved out. "How come your here? And eating our food." Derek says as Meredith put Zola in her high chair.

"Everyone is being very weird today. I thought I might get some normal here but instead I get a rude best friend." Rory says as Meredith and Lexie laugh at both of them.

"Fine I'm sorry." Derek says as Lexie sits beside Aurora who pulls faces at Derek.

"How come their being weird anyway?" Lexie asks her best friend as Aurora sighed.

"Jackson hasn't spoken a single word to me all morning. I walk into a room they all go quiet. I don't even know what Jackson wants to do for Valentine's Day." Aurora says as Derek tries to hide his smirk as they all knew what was going to happen.

"Well we have to get ready for work can you get Zola her breakfast." Derek says as he and Meredith headed upstairs with Lexie following shortly behind them.

"There up to something aren't they Zozo?" Aurora says as she kisses the little girls cheek and getting her breakfast.
~
Aurora walked into the E.R with a cup of coffee as she saw Jackson,April and Alex talking as she walked over the three of them went quiet. "So the silent treatment again great." Aurora says as Alex looks at her.

"No one is giving you silent treatment we're just working." Alex says as Aurora furrows her eyebrows as she looks at Alex.

"You up to something and so is he." Aurora says as she points at Alex and Jackson who looks up at her.

"No where not." Jackson spoke as Aurora looks at him.

"So you do speak. And I know you both better than anyone else so believe me I know you are." Aurora says as she walks away to find her patients as the three jumped back into their conversation.
~
Aurora finished up her surgery with Dr Nelson as she saw Jackson walking towards her as she turned around as he ran in front of her. "Okay so I haven't handle this whole situation right but I'll make up for it. Tonight me and you okay. I've made plans for us and all I need you to do is meet me at the locker at 6." Jackson says as he looks at her.

"Fine it's better be worth it Avery and let's just say you've got a lot of making up to do tonight." Aurora says to him as he smiles at her and kisses her on the lips.

She kisses him back as he rests his head against hers. "I'll make it worth your time and I guess I'll see you later." He tells her as he walks away leaving Aurora even more confused.
~
Aurora sat eating a box of chocolates as Derek walks over to her and sits beside her taking one out of the box. "What's the matter with you?" Derek says to her.

"Me nothing Jackson planned something I can usually read him really well but I can't quite work out what he's doing." Aurora says to him as Derek looks at her.

"You never know it might be a surprise for a reason and your not supposed to know." Derek says to her as he smirks walking away.
~
Aurora looked at Jackson as he smiled as he walked towards her. "You ready to get going?" Jackson asks her as she looks at him with a small smile on her lips.

"I guess so but do I get any clues as to where your taking me." Aurora asks as Jackson shook his head with a smile plastered on his face which made even his eyes light up.

Aurora couldn't help but let her own smile grow seeing how happy and excited he was as she took his hand as they both headed towards his car.
~
Jackson had his hand resting on Rory's thigh as he looked at her as she was looking out the window watching the city pass by. "Your going to need to close your eyes soon." Jackson says pulling Aurora out of her thoughts as she turns to him.

"Your lucky I love you because if you were anyone else this would be a very different story." Aurora says to him making Jackson chuckles slightly.

"Can you stop being so stubborn and just trust me close your eyes." Jackson says as Aurora closes her eyes.

She heard Jackson's car door shut as hers opened as Jackson took her hands leading her out of the car. "You've just got to trust me." Jackson says to her as Aurora nods her head.
~
Jackson walked with Aurora for a little while before the two stopped and Jackson let go of her hands. "Wait there a moment and keep your eyes closed." Jackson says as he moves away from her.

"You can open your eyes now." Jackson told her as Aurora open her eyes to a view that overlooked the entire of Seattle but she wasn't focused on that. She was more set on the view in front of her.

Aurora stood in amazement as her eyes glazed over as they met the green eyes of the man she loved more than anything as he was on one knee in front of her with the biggest smile on his face

"Rory I fell in love with you not knowing what love really was. I stayed in love with you because there's no one or nothing I've ever wanted more than you. I will forever be in love with you because I can't picture even a second of my life without you. Ever since I've met you, I can't stop thinking about you. Seriously, every moment somehow traces back to you. When I'm eating something I think about how you'd react, when I'd scrolling through my feed I think she would love this, when I'm out with friends I think about holding your hand and being by my side. I just never want to let you go. Will you marry me?" Jackson asks her as tears streamed down her face as her face lit up at the sight of him.

Aurora nodded her head looking at him. "Yes, I can't think of anything I want to do more than spend the rest of my life with you." Aurora says to him as the tears stream down her face as he slips the ring on her finger and he kisses her as she kisses him back.

Aurora rested her head against Jackson's as her eyes met his as they both wore the biggest smiles on their face. "I love you Jackson Avery." Aurora breathed out still in shock.

"I love you Aurora Karev." Jackson told her simply as her smile had managed to grow even further.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N- Their Engaged!!!
There is a pregnancy coming soon but it will be a few more chapter as I have a good direction for this book and some ideas. But hope you liked this!!