12. Hell is my Life

Start from the beginning

"Oh, God!   Haaahaaaa!"  I covered my face and laughed my ass off.  It was so funny!  

We drank our beers quickly, and went to bed.  I stumbled into Ford room loudly, while tripping over my feet.  Once I got to the bed, I tripped again and landed on Fords sexy bod.  I don't know why I never noticed how hot he was before.  

Freaked out, Ford quickly turned on the bedside lamp.  I grinned at him.  Hopefully he thought it was a sexy smile.  Then, I kissed him.  Pushing his back to the headboard, I traced his lips with my tongue.  I heard him moan, and I laughed.  I made the bully moan! I ran my hands up and down his body, and then stopped when I touched something hard, down by his hips.  I broke the kiss and laughed.  

"You have a boner.  Heeeheee!"  

He chuckled a little bit, but then quickly ripped off my shirt. I moaned when I felt him touch my chest.  "Oh, Ford!"  He laughed, and kissed me hungrily.  

And then I fell asleep.  

There was a loud noise.  An alarm clock?  I slapped my hand against it and groaned and rolled over.  Onto a hard chest.  Onto a hard, sexy chest.  Onto Ford's hard, sexy chest.  What. The.  Fuck.  And then, to top it off, my shirt was off, and my jeans were unbuttoned.

"OMIGOD!!!  WHATDIDWEDOLASTNIGHT?!"  My head throbed.  Damn.  Horrible hangover!

Ford groaned and rolled over.  "Whaaaat?"  

"Why is my shirt off and why are my pants unbuttoned?  What did you do?!"  I yelled.  

"You don't remember?"  

"NO!"  I hit him on the head.  "Tell me!"  

"Um.  I guess you were super drunk, but I didn't know I was taking advantage of you."  He shook his head.  "We made out, for a little while.  I took off your shirt, and unzipped your pants.  But you fell asleep.  I never knew I was that boring during a make out session."  He laughed, and I blushed.  

"You shouldn't have made out with me, but I'm sorry for falling asleep."  I got up and quickly put my shirt back on.  I also zipped my pants up.  

About an hour later, it was about 7:45, and I was running back to my house.  I needed clothing.  Evan said that I could live with him for as long as I wanted.  He's such a nice guy.  He even gave me a duffle bag to put my clothes in.

I snuck into my window and quickly put some shirts into the bag.  Then jeans, and underwear and bras.  I grabbed the things my mother gave me and put them into the bag too.  Besides the blown up condom with the wrapped condom in it.  I placed it in my closet.  I was putting all of my pictures in there when I heard footsteps walk up the stairs.  My dad.

Panicking, I grabbed my bad, forgetting the pictures, and put my legs through the window, right as my dad came in.  I pushed myself out the window, and ran towards the road.  

The front door slammed, and I knew he was coming after me.  I forced myself to run faster.  My legs felt like they were burning.  My lungs cramped up, but I kept running.  I couldn't let him get near me.  I couldn't.  I took the shortcut to Evan house, which is through the woods, and tripped many times.  I had scrapes all over my hands, and sticks and twigs had ripped holes in my jeans.  But I kept running. Not once did I stop and look behind me until I was at Evan's house.  He hadn't caught me.  I was fine.  

When I got inside, I got a glass of water and drank it.  I filled it up twice more, and gulped down all of it.  What could I used to protect myself?  I didn't have a gun or anything.  As if it were fate, my eyes found Evan's steak knives.  Perfect.  I found one that was long, and the sharpest one there.

Wait.  I needed to have this with me at all times, and this long thing wouldn't fit in my pocket.  Damn it.  I put it back and found Evan.  

"Hey, Evan.  Do you think you could give me like, a pocket knife.  Or maybe a gun?"  I asked him.  He gave me an odd look.  

"Why?"  

"Protection."  

"Okay.  That's alright I guess.  In the basement, there's a big box of knives.  They were my dad's.  You can have a couple if you want.  The box says, 'knives', so I think you'll be able to find it."  

"Alright, cool.  Thanks, man."  I went down to the basement and quickly found the box.  I opened it, and there were about 12 cases that had maybe 20 knives in them.  I look through all of them and I like a lot of them.  But I only picked four of them.  The first one was electric blue, and had wolves on them.  The next on had a Harley Davidson motorcycle on it.  The third one was just a buck knife.  The fourth one was the best of them all.  It had a peace sign, a weed leaf, and tear drops all over it.  I smiled and put them in my bag when I got upstairs.

In the real world, it's alright to have protection.  But most people don't have protection because of their father.  

_____________________________

Chapter 12 is over((:  I hope it's longer!!!  I'm sorry if it isn't.  I know it was kind of boring, but i dont really know what to write. Well, i do, but I can't get to those parts yet. lol.  but you guys are lucky you got an upload today,, bc im supposed to be in bed right now, bc I have that big test i told you about tomorrow.  I had it today too.  it was easy, but tomorrow I have the math part.  Sucks, I know.  

REMEMBER: 10 vote and 10 comments!!!  We can do it guys, we did it when we were only suppoed to have 5 votes and comments.  I love you guys! lol.  Well, goodnight.  I'll start writing whenever, but ill upload when I get 10 each!!((: