Season 5 Episode 5

Cint tried to sit up, but he couldn't because Nebula put a foot on his chest. She pushed him back down and pointed her blaster at Pietro's head. Abigail held her bleeding side, injured. "Stop." As all three turned their heads, to their amazement, they saw a green-skinned woman standing at the entrance. They remembered Rocket talking about her. Gamora, he called her. But she was dead, wasn't she? Sacrificed by Thanos so he could get the Soul Stone. She was dead, unless ... Unless this was a Gamora from another time. Had they been followed from the
past? Nebula looked at her sister over her shoulder. Instead of Pietro, she now targeted Gamora with the blaster and removed her foot from Clint's chest. Both men ran to their injured teammate.

"You're betraying us?" accused Nebula her sister. That's when another Nebula entered the room to make the confusion perfect. The Nebula that the Avengers knew. He immediately realized that the Nebula who had taken the glove from him was a Nebula from the past. The Nebula from the past pointed the blaster at her original version. A wild discussion ensued between the sisters, which Pietro and Clint used to soothe the injury. A gunshot made them startle and realize that their Nebula had fired at their version from the past to save Gamora at the last moment. Clint grabbed the glove and Pietro supported Abi as best he could. "Get her out of here," Clint ordered, and the blonde Sokovian grabbed the redhead before she could even begin to object.

They were presented with a breathtaking picture when they reached the surface. Portals appeared everywhere, from which all the missing members emerged. Abigail's eyes watered slightly when she realized that they had actually made it. Pietro and she came to a stop between Steve and Wanda, and their happiness was written all over their faces. Wanda also smiled with relief to have her two siblings back. The next sensation followed when Thor's old hammer suddenly flew towards Steve instead of him and he loudly announced, "Avengers. Assemble." Great battle cries filled the air as everyone ran toward the danger before them. Joyfully, she also recognized Pepper, who had rushed to her husband's aid. But one thing clouded the reunion. One of them would have to die for the victory and therefore Abigail could not lose sight of Tony or the stones.