Season 2 Episode 9

Wanda Maximoff, a young adult woman with brown hair hypnotized Tony and then wanted to try the same with Abigail, but the redhead noticed it before she was able to try and ducked out from under her. "What have you done to him?" she screamed as her eyes fell on the controlled Tony. "He is now facing his greatest fear and the exact same thing will happen to you now," Wanda replied in an audible Russian accent. Abi immediately noticed the difference. Although both Natasha and she had Russian roots, neither of them could be heard to have an accent. Both women walked in circles around each other with fighting stances. "Will I? Then come over here and try it." No sooner said than done. Abigail, who hadn't expected to be shot at by a Red Ray, barely managed to jump to the side as the shot exploded into a wall behind her. "So you're the second talent Steve has discovered," she muttered, picking herself up. She wasn't going to take this that easily. With fluid hand movements, she shot a fireball towards her head, but the brown-haired one managed to dive under it as well. "Is it you?" she asked, catching Abigail off guard with another beam. This time she blocked it with her own and a show of strength ensued. It took some time before Abigail managed to push Wanda back and break the connection. While the two were fighting, Tony experienced his worst nightmare, the destruction of the Avengers and the Chitauri invasion of Earth. Suddenly, everything happened at once. Wanda gave up on their fight, Tony regained control of his mind, and another boy appeared out of nowhere next to the brown-haired one. "Tony, are you okay?" asked Abigail in a worried voice, completely forgetting about the presence of the two newcomers. Addressed did not answer but stretched out his hand to call his glove, which instantly came flying to his hand and grasped the scepter.