What happened to Abigail

After Abigail was kidnapped from the Raft by the elite spy and assassin Yelena Belova and other Widows, they took her to General Dreykov. The high-ranking officer of the Soviet armed forces, who also acted as the supervisor of the Red Room and the superior of his subordinate Widows. He welcomed his best fighter he had ever trained after Natasha Romanoff and brainwashed her for the second time. Abigail Novanoff had been a member of the Red Room before, shortly after she ran away from home. Dreykov found her and took her with him to train her. When Romanoff managed to free herself and was now presumed dead, he desperately sought to raise an equal fighter. In vain, instead he took the girl who was closest to her and performed experiments on her. Thus, after sterilization came to her Pyrokinesis powers. However, these abilities immediately extinguished the manipulation and Abigail managed to fight her way out.

Now years later, Melina Vostokoff had succeeded in creating a new active ingredient, which also worked with her powers. From now on, she was once again under his control, went through countless missions together with Yelena, and learned to control and use her powers as never before. After her twenty-first birthday, Dreykov sent her to Scotland to hunt Wanda Maximoff, whose powers could pose a major problem to his existence.