Season 2 Episode 10

With Loki's scepter and an injured Clint, the Avengers flew back to Tower in New York. Clint wasn't the only one injured, however; Tony was also wounded inside. After handing control of the shuttle to Jarvis, he pulled Abigail to the back outside the pointed ears of the others present. "Hey little one you did real good out there. What happened while I was well - unable to act," he began in a soft lowered voice while placing a hand on her shoulders. "Whatever she did to you, she tried to do to me. She didn't succeed so she attacked me, to my surprise with her powers. Just like mine, hers are fire red, but they weren't flames but something I can't explain. She was strong but I was able to push her back until another boy showed up and you came around." Silently Tony listened to her story and frowned as he thought about what he had seen. "Well done Abi. But if you would be so kind, could we keep what happened in the chamber between us?" he asked specifically and Abigail nodded. "Thank you, then rest until we get there. There's another party coming soon." With these words Tony disappeared back to the cockpit while Abi dropped down on a bench at the same time. A little later, Natasha, who had spoken to Bruce earlier, arrived to check on their well-being. "Are you okay?" asked Nat, and she just nodded her head in exhaustion. "What did Tony want from you?" she wanted to know further to continue the conversation. "Nothing," she answered tersely this time, looking up at the ceiling. "How long will it be before you trust me." 

Now it was up to Abi to respond quickly as she sat up and looked lovingly at the Russian. "I trust you but it really wasn't that important. He was just praising me for doing a good job. And he said if you didn't put in the effort I could replace you," Abigail grinned cheekily but in a teasing way. "So that's what he said?" she asked playfully in the same tone and began to tickle Abigail thoroughly. Laughing, she squirmed back and forth so hard the two women landed on the floor and it wasn't until Abi was desperately gasping for air that Nat stopped. "It's okay. No one could ever replace you."