Season 4 Episode 11

"I'm starving." Abigail eyed the newcomer and pushed the plate to him, which he immediately grabbed with thanks. He was odd but who could blame him he had, after all, disappeared for five years in another universe. However, if he really had a plan, she would support him without hesitation. She wanted her sister back.

"Scott. What exactly are you talking about?" Steve needed clarity and wanted Scott to focus. "So ...," Scott put in with his mouth full. "What
I'm saying is: time works differently at the quantum realm. The only problem right now is just, we can't navigate in it. But what if we can?" Steve leaned toward Natasha to see her opinion of this from her expression. She seemed interested and was thinking intently. Could there be such a way? "That's what keeps me thinking. What if somehow we had control over the chaos and we could navigate within it. What if we could dive into the quantum realm at a certain point in time? But we would leave the quantum realm at a different point in time. So ... So even before Thanos." Scott looked at the two of them, wondering if they saw the same potential in his insight as he did. Abigail did. She would do anything here and now to bring Wanda and all the other victims back. "Wait. Are you talking about a time machine?" asked Steve incredulously. "No. No, of course not. Not a time machine," Scott objected, shaking his head as if he hadn't just explained that very thing. "It's more like a ... Yeah, a time machine. It's crazy. I know it's crazy. But I think about it all the time. There's got to be ... Somebody... It's crazy." But wasn't it at least worth a try? He couldn't get that thought out of his head. "Scott, I'm getting emails from a raccoon," Natasha replied dryly. "Nothing sounds crazy anymore."

"So, who are we going to tell about this now?" Scott wanted to get started right away. Without the three of them even having to look at each other, they knew the answer. There was only one person who could do this job.

With his daughter in his arms, Tony walked across the lawn to the porch of his lake house. It was very quiet here, and Pepper under had enjoyed the last peaceful years together here, as far away from from everything as it was possible to be. He was just whispering to Morgan to make her laugh when he noticed them.