Season 3 Episode 7

"I kidnapped Rose with some Widows from a prison near New York City on Dreykov's orders. But it was not her first stay. In 2000, when she was five, she was recruited by him personally, at fifteen she received the graduation ceremony, and a year and a half later her experiments were carried out. She got fire-like powers and managed to escape. I trained with her for the most part, so I know her story from her files. The little one really had fire, in the truest sense of the word," Yelena told and Natasha's heart broke another piece. Why hadn't Abigail confided in her? She knew that Romanoff had also been a member of the Red Room, so why did she keep it from her. "Do you know where she is now?" she pressed on as Yelena considered. "Rose told me about a target named Wanda Maximoff and that she was supposed to take her out. So where this woman is, your little one should be too." So the story took its course and now they were finally reunited.

A few hours had passed and Bruce, Wanda, Steve, James, Natasha and Abigail met in the office building to create a plan against Thanos. "Thanos is threatening the universe. A single life must not stand in the way of defeating him," Vision said, having already persuaded Wanda that only she could destroy his stone. "But that's how it should be. Vision, we don't trade lives," Steve interjected and Abigail puffed contemptuously. If only someone had told Danny that before he'd sacrificed himself for her. "But we did," she whispered angrily but willing no one to hear. "Captain, seventy years ago you risked your life to save how many millions of people? Tell me: why is this any different." Abigail's gaze darted over to Wanda. The pain at that notion was written all over her face, and she didn't want to see a loved one suffer like that. "I will. It's not fair that Wanda has to go through this agony. I will do it for her," all eyes were now on Abigail. No one doubted that she could do it with ease, but there was another problem. "No, you can't. Wanda's powers come from that stone. We have no idea where your powers come from nor how strong they will get. It would be too dangerous for both of you," Bruce refuted and Wanda stepped over to her to gratefully take her hand.