Chapter thirty five ( what do we do?)

Почніть із самого початку

Tae: babyy did you sleep well princess?  He asked taking her in his arms. Yeri held his neck and lied her head on his chest. She was still half asleep.

She smilrd at her grandparents and rubbed her eyes.

Tae: Do you want to eat something honey?

Yeri: " Banana"

Tae: Mmm. Mom, do we have banana here?

Mrs Kim: of course. Wait.

She ran to take it in the kitchen and gave it to Yeri.
She caressed her hair and smiled softly.

Tae: Mom, we are going for a little walk okay?  She needs fresh air. And me too.

Mr Kim: go ahead. Plus, this is fresh outside, Very comfortable.

Tae: Alright.  See you later. Check on Hee chul..

Mrs Kim: I will.

Taehyung grabbed his jacket and left with his daughter.

......
.........
...........

That was indeed very comfortable outside. Taehyung was enjoying the little walk with Yeri who was happily looking around.

Tae: where should we go Yeri? 

Yeri: " Ice cream".

Tae: you want ice cream?  Well. Let me think. Where can we find a.. Ah?  There. Come on. He said grabbing her little hand.

They bought the ice cream and as they were enjoying it in the street, a car stopped in front of them and a man got out of it.

Taehyung's eyes shinned.

Tae: JUNGKOOK!

Jungkook smiled widely and ran to him. They kissed deeply and chuckled.

JK: Hey.

Tae: I missed you Babe...

JK: I missed you too.. Hah. Yeri!

Yeri: *smile*

Jungkook carried Yeri and kissed all over face to tease her. She giggled cutely melting their hearts.

JK: You guys.. I missed you so much. He said once again wrapping his hand around Taehyung's tiny waist.

Tae: We missed you too. Shall we go home then?  Me and Yeri were having a little date together but since you are here now, let's go.

JK: Alright.

They hopped in Jungkook's car and went straight at the Kim's house. It took them some minutes to arrive.

Taehyung's  parents were delighted to see Jungkook again.

HC: Hello?  Heechul said from the stairs drawing everyone's attention.

Tae: Hyung. You woke up?  Come here.

He went to hold his hand and took him in front of Jungkook.

JK: Hyung. Waaa. It's been a long time.

Heechul stayed quiet a moment trying to figure out who was actually standing in front of him.

Tae : You don't remember him?  Well. He grew up alot. Hyung, This is Jeon Jungkook.

HC: Wait. Our neighbor Jeon Jungkook ?
Tae: Yeah. Hahaha.

HC: Oh shit. You are a man now.
JK: It's Nice to see you hyung.