Ch-96, When Destiny Takes A Turn

Start from the beginning

"I'm her Baba's friend's son. Raghav. What's your name sweet boy?" He asked Rudra.

"Oh! Hi Raghav Dada! I'm Rudra. Rudhi's best friend." He said shaking Raghav's hand.

"That's me okay? I am Rudhi's best friend." Monishika rolled her eyes at him and walked forward to Raghav.
"I'm Monishika." She smiled.

"You're so cute!" Raghav smiled at Monishika and patted her head cutely.

Rudhi frowned at this. Suddenly it felt so wrong to see this irritating boy praise her best friend over her!

"We should go and play!" She said loudly.

"Yes! Raghav Da, please come with us." Rudra urged and Raghav just followed with a smile.

He knew he might get bored with these kids but what else could he do here until his Baba was talking Anirudh Kaka?

Rudhi had rolled her eyes when Rudra and Monishika were being so friendly with Raghav. He was so bad! She didn't know why but he was just not good!
............

Until the guests had some snacks, Anirudh excused himself to go and quickly freshen up.
Walking up to his room, he pushed the doors, but they were locked.

"Bondita? Are you inside?" He called and he heard the chime of Bondita's anklets as she walked to the door and unlocked it.

"Oh so you're back?" She asked squinting her eyes at him.
"Where had you been all afternoon?" She asked, crossing her arms against her chest.

"Uh.... A date.." Anirudh just murmured looking at her fearfully as if he had been cheating upon her! Bondita wanted to laugh at his expression but she maintained her stern one.

"A date?" She gasped dramatically.
"YOU WENT ON A DATE PATI BABU?" She asked angrily.

"I.. I can explain!" Anirudh raised his hands, showing his palms to her as if he had already put his "hands - up" in front of his wife.

"How will you explain this?" She looked at him fiery eyes and turned to walk away.

Anirudh was quick enough to get hold of her elbow and pull her back to him.

"Like this!" He muttered under his breath, a smirk playing upon his lips as he slid his hands around Bondita's waist.

"You're not allowed to suspect your husband of cheating, Mrs. Bondita Roy Chowdhary." He spoke brining his face so close to her.

Bondita's breaths caught in her throat as she continued to look at him with a stern face.

"You're not allowed to go on secret dates with another girl, without informing your wife Mr. Anirudh Roy Chowdhary." She replied him in his tone, making his heart flutter.

Anirudh wanted to smile and kiss her then and there after she used his trick on him so smartly, but he didn't. He maintained his stern expression and raised his eyebrows at her.

"I guess I am allowed to do this with that one particular girl." He replied with a smirk.
"I've permission I suppose." And bit his lower lip.

"But you replaced me!" Bondita whined, her eyebrows forming an innocent frown.

She was finally behaving like herself now! Anirudh thought and chuckled, pulling her yet closer to him.

Kissing her cheek he murmured against her soft skin, "You can never be replaced, Shona!" And kissed her again.

"Fine! Now go and freshen up quickly, your guests are waiting." She giggled, parting away from him.

"Wanna come along?" He asked, pulling onto her pallu, but she snatched it from his hand quickly.