𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝟲5

Start from the beginning

my stunt dips me into prep as i work my arms.

"this time we demand more!" i lip sang while getting ready to spin. then the music changed.

"𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚!" the music echoed out as i spun. ahh memories.

the crowd was insane. just like how it was sat nationals. "with your love!" i lip sang pointing both hands at the crowd before placing it on my heart.

my hands dipped back into the stunt, going into a handstand. my ponytail slapped an in the face so many times i could of raged. i'm a swift motion, my right leg bends.

soon after, my stunt dips and flips me up again on my right foot. the audience yells loudly. my hand grips my left foot dipping again. the stunt pushed me up sideways as i spin and get into a bow and arrow.

my smile gleams throughout the room, as my teeth slightly parted. the rest of the girls dip down like domino's before my stunt lifts me again. the track switches back to the same music before pulling my leg into a needle.

my hand rested on my hip before tripping down. a smiled so hard, realizing we're almost done.

— ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡
𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

i got in the middle again smiling, getting ready for my jumps.

toe touch,

front hurdle.

toe touch.

"in your dreams!" i lip sang while holding my hands together in a praying motion. i work out the choreography in the middle before getting to the farthest left corner.

i tumbled towards the right side, tripling down and waving at the audience. i was at the side where leslie was. she was holding her breath it looked like, and she looked as if she was going to faint.

out of happiness.

in the middle of my stunt is where i stood again waiting for pyramid.

"𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗪 𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗗𝗘, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗗... 𝗡𝗢 𝗜 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗗!"

"𝗜 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗡𝗗. 𝗜 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞"

"𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗜 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗗"

"𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛!"

almost everyone in the building sang along with the music as we worked our way through pyramid.

"𝗦𝗢 𝗪𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗛!"

"𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦!"

"𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗛!"

"𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜 𝗪𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗬𝗢U 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗜𝗧!"

after i dropped down, i went to the middle again getting into the stunt. my left foot bent before switching it and grabbing the other 2 girls feet.