GREETINGS

Hi there, my name is Avelyn Mahale, and I will be your host throughout this book. Please leave all questions at the end, and remember to enjoy and embrace the book.

Thank you for visiting us today and for the magnificent choice you have made; trust us, you will not regret it. Well, we hope you don't.

○○○

The content in this story solely and rightfully belongs to Avelyn Mahale. All the contents written in this book are original and intended to please readers, not be stolen. Let's all respect each other's creative aspects and rights. This book is copyrighted. thank you.

○○○

Okay, just a few things to clear up first:

1. In my book, the werewolves are identified by many names: shifter, beast, wolf, and other half. So please don't get confused. If I do mention another species of supernatural, I will clearly identify it as such.

2. In my book, the wolves don't talk to their counterparts. Only their human side can talk; the wolf within them communicates through emotions, and when they communicate through the link, it's the human talking, not them. They can't talk; I know it's supernatural, but they're still technically animals. They're more primitive.

3. If the text changes to italics in the middle of the chapter, it means that the world has changed and our character has entered the wolf domain. It's called the Etome. And don't worry, I will mention the Etome before the text changes.

4. Patience. Everything gets explained as the story moves along. Please have patience. This is a slow-burn book.🥴

○○○

The Playlist for this book is mostly built upon two artists, 6LACK and J. Cole. So it would be wise to listen to them while reading the book.

 So it would be wise to listen to them while reading the book

○○○

Without further interruptions, I give you: The Crow and The Wolf.