56. like i can🌹

Start from the beginning

"She's not a whore." He looks me up and down.

"Oh so you can defend her but you can't defend me?" I scoff, "Move." I fold my arms across my chest.

"Not while you're mad at me. Let's talk, or at least put the ring back on-"

"No. You gave me that ring as a promise. No more lies. And you broke that stupid ass promise yourself. You went to her after our argument, you spent breakfast with her instead of finding me, you're baking with her- if you like her that much you can fucking have her, just leave me the fuck alone."

He stares at me as if i'm delusion, "Are you serious?"

"You wanna let some blonde bimbo rub up on you while i'm waiting for you in our bedroom, go ahead. Give her her the ring, hell, give her everything you bought me-"

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Keilani?"

"Move, Ciro. I'm busy."

"No, seriously. You are my girlfriend."

"Treating me like it would be a great start." My eyes drift to her standing by the wall, a smug smirk on her face. "Move before i beat the shit out of you."

"Want me to say i'm sorry?" He turns my chin so i'm looking at him. "Oh i'm am sincerely sorry that i spoke to my childhood friend for twenty years ahout you. My deepest, darkest-"

I slap him around the face, tears threatening my eyes. "Your childhood friend that you've fucked before, remember that, Coin." I push past him. "Hell, i limited my time with Kaleb to put your fucking jealousy issues at ease and you will do the things we do together with that bitch because we're in an argument? Fuck you, Coin." I walk to where she was standing, pushing her as i grab my knives from the drawer.

She slaps me clean across the face.

"Holly, what the fuck?" Ciro shouts.

I wrap her blonde extensions around my fist, pulling her head down to my knee three times and then pushing her back, looking at her bloody nose.

"Keilani?" Ciro falls to his knees, "What the fuck?"

"We're done, Ciro." I grab my knives, walking out of the house.

When i see him actually run after me i felt a little better.

He grabs my wrists, "No, we're not."

"Yes we are." I pull my wrists away, "You fuck her, and as many other girl as you want but don't drag me into it."

"I'm not fucking her Keilani!" He raises his voice.

"Then what the fuck are you doing with her at 7AM in the morning? At midnight? Hiding her from me while i'm asleep. How come i've never heard of her before? You defend her but you don't defend me. You tell her our shit- my shit." I push his chest, "I told you about what happened to me because i trusted you. Not for you to tell your bitches about it."

"She's an old friend-"

"That you've fucked. She's clearly fucking into you, Ciro. She was rubbing up on you last night and you just let her!" I shout. "I'm your girlfriend, Ciro. Your fiancée as you want. At least have some fucking decency to push her away, or at least fucking tell me."

"You didn't stay long enough to hear me tell her you are the one i love-"

"I shouldn't have to." I open my car door. "As soon as she said shit about me you should have defended me. As soon as she rubbed up on you you should have pushed her away- Hell, you shouldn't have even called her. I was waiting for you for an enitre hour, Ciro. Only to find out you're drinking with her. Now you're making our cookies with her. Friend or not, i don't give a shit. If you got some unresolved feelings in there for her then act on it because i'm not dealing with this." I get in the car.

He opens the door, pulling my hand and taking the ring out of his pocket. He forces it onto my finger, then grabs my throat. "That's for you, amore. It's your size. I got the diamonds added for you. It's yours." He squeezes my throat gently. "When you're back from whatever it is the fuck you're doing, you're going to come here and we're going to talk about this."

I move his hand away from my throat, "And you're gonna be with her while i'm out?"

"No. I'm gonna sit at our home alone and wait for you to return. You're mine, Keilani. I don't want nobody else." He reaches over, pulling the seatbelt across my body. "Where are you going?"

"I have a case." I try and close the door but he stops it.

"I'm sorry, Keilani."

"I don't think you are." I slam the door shut, driving off straight away with a damn ring on my finger.

He watches me leave his driveway and i wait on the highway for ten minutes before the white mercedes' drives past.

Now i have a stalker to fucking kill.

=
=
=
=
=
i don't know how to write about relationships w/o problems in them bc i've never had a healthy relationship 🫶

anyways i'm going on a date soon, another toxic man to fill the void 😎

word count: 1452