What now?

It was one day and I hated that day. I mean it was all in one day. In the morning I got to the UA entrance exam spend the whole morning there and not after 24 hours of the attack on me, I was once again attacked.

Now it was over tho. The only thing left was to see what would happen to me now.

Once again I woke up in the infirmary room of UA. I wasn't even a student and yet I woke up here again. It felt a bit wrong but oh well. The thing was only, the moment I woke up, I started looking around, searching for Mew.

Me: MEW!

I even called out his name in panic since he wasn't around me. 

RG: Calm down, he is right next to you sleeping.

Me: *relived sigh* 

I really didn't see him laying there and freaked out but he was really there in his bunny form right next to me and only when I started patting his head, he started to move a bit.

Me: Thank god you are alright.

RG: I should say that to you.

Me: Mh?

Rg: Do you even know how much you scared me?

Me: That bad?

RG: YES!

Me: Sorry.

RG: Anyways, I am sorry to say this but I did my best to heal all your wounds but I couldn't heal the wound you got on your leg properly.

Me: It's fine as long as I live.

Rg: It's not. Nezu told us all that you were about to enter the hero class since you did a splendid job but now with this limp, I can not approve of that.

Nezu: Which is why I came with another proposal.

It honestly surprised me to hear and see the chimera of Ua, the one and only Rat Satan come to us. He apparently just entered the room and he had some paper work in his arms.

Nezu: I would like you to join a new course which I created.

Me: New one?

Nezu: Class 1X. It is my very own class.

RG: Oh no...

Nezu: Oh yes.

RG: You seriously going on with this again?

Me: Huh?

Nezu: This time, I am for real. He did not only rise above my expecation but he is worth it not like the last candidate.

Me: Ahm can you explain this so I can understand it too?

RG: Oh dearie, you don't have to accept this at all.

Nezu: No, he has.

RG: And you will meet my cane.

Nezu: Anyways, I am talking about a class that I am created to not only sharpen your mind but the bond you have with Mew. Your wish of being a hero might not come true like you wanted it to be but seeing how your managed to sycronize with Mew on another Level which only All for One managed to do with MewTwo, I would like you to be in my class.

Me: I don't get it.

Nezu: It is just a different way on becoming a hero. Instead of you being out on the field, you will be safe in a base and your partner pokemon will do the work.

Me: I can-

Mew: Do it!

The moment I heard mews voice, I looked over to the small bunny. He was now sitting there and looked at me expectivly. I knew this was my dream but I couldn't stand anything happening to him at all. So I was a bit or more than a bit reluctant to accept this offer.

Me: But.

Mew: We can do it. Believe in me!

Me: Fine.

RG: I need to warn you child. If your partner dies in any kind of way while you both are syncrinized on that level, it will kill your mind too.

Me: I don't care. We are one to begin with.

Mew: I agree.

Me: Besides I trust mew.

Mew: Hehe.

Nezu: Alright. It's settled then. Welcome to class 1X. You will be coming to my office from now on. That will be the place we will train your mind to be sharpened like a blade. 

Me: thank you sir.... what happened to Mewtwo?

Mew: I finished it off. I mean how dare it nearly kill you!

RG: It didn't survive and a second hero troup found All for Ones body braindead.

Me: ....

RG: This is why I want to ask you again. Are you sure, you want to do this?

Me: Yes.

RG: Very Well... 

Nezu: You can't stop him. He is his own man and don't come at me for his decision.

RG: I am not a demon like you.

Nezu: But close to one with your cane.

RG: Come here!

Nezu: Nope. I will be on my way again. See you Izuku.

That was all the rat said before he actually left us alone. It was a too good to be true offer. I mean why not accept it? I wanted to become a hero and I trusted Mew's judgement. If all it took for my own mind to be sharepened to let it have some fun and be there for the people in need then so be it. I wanted to help out after all. 

Mew: We got this.

Me: Mh!