Shivaay laughed and walked closer to them, moving behind Annika and keeping her chin on her shoulder. He crept his hand on Annika's and held the baby with her, "Angel, tell Mumma that thia rule isn't applicable in case of you and her". He roamed his hand on the baby's little head.

The baby laughed slightly making her parents laugh along with her. "I hope she doesn't turn cranky in this dress", Annika said fiddling with the baby's dress.

"We'll change it as soon as it is over. Is she full?", Shivaay asked her. He took the baby in his arms.

"She is full right now", she replied.

*****

Shivaay and Annika were sitting in the pooja with their little one. It was the time for them to disclose the name.

"Shivaay, Annika, what name have you decided for her?", Pinky asked. Everyone was so curious.

"Maa, we had decided that if it would have been a boy, then I would decide the name and if a girl, then Shivaay would. Its on him", Annika told them.

"Billu, first whisper the name in the baby's ear and then announce it all", Dadi said.

Shivaay nodded and smiled looking at his Angel who was smiling back at him, sitting in his lap. He bent down to whisper something in her ear which made her laugh briefly.

Annika chuckled, "Looks like she liked the name and given her approval".

Shivaay looked at her, "So here she is. Welcome our tiny one, Amrita Goenka Singh Oberoi", he announced looking at Annika.

Annika was stunned. She didn't expected this. She couldn't figure out what was happening. Did he really named her that. A drop of tear escaped her eye as she looked at Manish. He was smiling proudly and profoundly. She looked back at Shivaay, "Amrita? Shivaay, are you serious?".

He kept his one hand on hers, grabbing it, "I thought about it Annika. I am sure there couldn't be any possible better name for her".

She was proud. She was happy. She had subtle feelings. She could never have been more happier than this. It appeared like her mom just came back to her in a form of her daughter. And now, the name. She was named after her Nani, Annika's mom, Amrita Goenka. It was surreal.

*****

"Hey", Annika said as Shivaay came into their room. "Did you put her back in crib or she is playing with Rudra?", she asked.

He wrapped his arms around her as she put her hair up into a ponytail. "She is asleep", he said, kissing the back of her neck. "Did you talk to Papa. He was looking for you earlier?", he asked her.

"Yep. He was so proud of you and I guess, he has started loving Amrita and you more than me", she said turning around in his arms and placing her own arms around his neck.

He smiled learning down and kissing her softly. "Don't be jealous. I am sure he loves you more than anyone", he comforted her. "I want to frame that picture of us and Angel at the hospital", he said, resting his head against hers and smiling, "I think it is one of my favourites"

She smiled, pulling away from him and walking to the dresser. She pulled out a photo frame and walked back over to him, "Rudy bought some frames to put his and Amrita's pictures. He gave one to me", she said, handing it to him.

He took the frame from her and stared at it, smiling even more. It was even more perfect than he had remembered. He took the photo and settled it on his nightstand for now, "I love it"

She crawled into bed, holding the covers open for him. He crawled in as well, turning the lamp off and wrapping his arms around her, tucking her into the curve of his body. "When did you decided to name her after Mumma?", she asked.

He looked at her and kissing her head, "Why do you think I made the decision of either you or me naming her?", he smiled.

She smiled back, "Thank you. She is so similar to Mumma. I have seen her baby pictures. I bet you can't tell the difference in their smiles".

He hits his head slightly with her, "You know, the day we got married, the moment I saw you keeping Mumma's picture so firmly with you, I had decided that we are gonna name our daughter on her", he recalled.

She kissed his stubble, "You brought everything in my life I ever wanted. Happiness, love, care, family. I was totally a different person before meeting you. Thank you Shivaay for changing me for good. I couldn't have asked for more", she said.

"I should thank you, baby. You changed me. From that heartless to loving, from a detester of love to a craver of love. And now, giving me our little bundle of joy, Amrita", he said.

"Goodnight", she whispered.

He smiled, breathing her in before sighing. "Night", he told her, kissing just behind her ear. He would whisper thise words to her every night for the rest of their lives. It was just one of many things to look forward to.

And even though their live had started out as a hate, it turned out something truer than either of them could have imagined.

THE END

Hit the vote button of you like it!

So this was an end fo my most precious and first book ever. Thank you all for the love and support you provided it and of course, Krisha loves you all.