Communication is key...

That's a great statement if you're not always embarrassed to talk about how you feel about things...

It took me two weeks just to muster up the courage to tell her I'm scared to be a dad....now I'm supposed to tell her...about this...

"Firstly though, you need to go get some rest. No one can think properly without a good nights sleep. Just don't put to much pressure on yourself okay? No one in life is going to be perfect, and the right people won't expect you to be."

"Y-Yeah....thanks....I'll keep that in mind..."

It isn't Y/N that wants everything to be perfect.....

It's me.....

................................

"This......is.....the bed you picked out Baby?"

Staring at the phone screen with an odd expression on his face Jimin peeks over at the small pregnant girl sitting on her knees beside him on the couch, her eyes lit up with excitement as she points at the fluffy pink mass on the screen.

"Mhm! I-It's really p-pretty..."

It's....pink.....and fluffy....

"And...the canopy?..."

"Mhm! It h-hangs over the bed...k-kind of like...th-those fairy m-movies...."

"Baby Mama I just have to ask....where in the world did you find this?"

Moving his head to look at the girl he watches Y/N's expression darken, her fingers nervously playing with the hem of her shorts as she gently shrugs her shoulders.

"I....well....when I was y-younger....a c-couple times...I was allowed to go to Minnie's h-house....when I would go over there she had th-these magazines....I-I always had to use the same magazine...but...there was a bed in there...th-that looked similar to this one...I always wanted it...M-Minnie even cut the photo out of the magazine and gave it to me to hide so I could look at it...."

"....Your mother found it didn't she..."

"Of course...I couldn't get away with anything..."

Feeling his expression soften Jimin leans over and kisses Y/N's pouty lips, the girl's eyes fluttering shut when he deepens the kisses and trails them down her cheeks to the base of her neck.

"Jimin..."

"If this is the bedding you want My Love, then it's the bedding we'll have."

"B-But...d-do you like it?"

"Of course! I've always wanted to sleep on a fluffy...pink....furry bed...with a canopy above my head and little decorative pillows to match."

"I can hear your s-sarcasm Jimin..."

"Was it sarcasm?"

Giggling when she playfully smacks his shoulder Jimin lays beside the girl and gently pushes her hair away from her face, the smile quickly fading from her when she sees the exhausted expression on his cheeks.

"You didn't sleep...did you..."

"Would it make it better if I slept now?"

"Jimin..."

"I'm sorry Baby...it's just....I had a bad nightmare and I'm having trouble sleeping....but now I'm so exhausted that all I want to do is sleep."

"D-Do you promise you'll sleep this time?..."

"Only if you call me your love again."

"Wh-What?! Y-You heard that......"

Watching a blush completely overtake Y/N's face Jimin chuckles and presses a gentle kiss on her lips, his heart warming when she turns to the side to face him.