And of course it's one of many things that we're forcing their way into my mind as showered together last night. Harry was different last night. He was gentle and even told me that he wanted me to feel safe with him.

It was the first time I was completely naked, completely visible in front of someone since my ex. It was the first time I've ever showered with someone, but it was also the first time I've willingly and knowingly showed someone my scar.

I was both figuratively and physically vulnerable to him last night and that idea kind of terrifies me.

"Earth to, Rori." My eyes refocused, Harrys hand waving in front of my face from where he sat across from me in Josie's diner. "You completely spaced out. What were you thinking about?"

Definitely not about kissing you or having sex with you.

"Nothing really." I shrugged trying to act casual, "Just glad that you were able to get people over here quickly to help Josie fix this place up."

"Well someone has to watch out for her." Harry leaned back against the booth we sat in, raising one of his arms to lay along the back of it. "After her husband died she was left alone."

"It's still a nice thing for you to do though."

Harry chewed on his bottom lip looking at me, a crease forming between his brows as he watched me. "I have something for you." He said suddenly. "Just... don't think it's weird or anything."

His free hand reached into the pocket of his hoodie and he was quickly pulling out a red phone. He placed it on the table and slid it over to me with an unreadable expression.

"You got me a new phone?" I questioned looking down to the phone.

"Not exactly." Harry shook his head. "I mean— Well yeah, kinda, but you can keep your old phone. This one just has music on it."

"Music?" I looked up to him again.

Harry nodded, "I uh... I made a playlist."

"Really?" A smile made it way onto my face. "Why?"

"I don't know." He said looking back down to the phone sitting in the table between us. "It's songs that we've heard together, one's I think you'd like and some just made me think of you."

"Harry..." My words came out soft as I looked back down to the red iPhone sitting between us. "Why would you be worried I'd think that's weird? It's really thoughtful. No one's ever done something like that for me before, thank you."

Harry shrugged pulling his eyes away from mine. "Not a big deal. It's just songs." He paused before scanning his eyes over me again. "I put something in the notes too, but just— I don't know. Don't look at the songs until I'm not around."

"Harry Styles," I say in mock shock, "Are you embarrassed?"

"Fuck off." He rolled his eyes.

"I couldn't look at them anyway." I said shrugging as I tapped on the screen. "I don't have the password."

"Seven, six, seven, four."

"I won't remember that." I laughed picking the phone up off the table to slide it into my pocket.

"It's your name. R-O-R-I. Seven, six, seven, four."

"My name?" I cocked my head back.

He nodded, "Thought it'd be easy to remember." Clearing his throat he adverted his eyes from mine, "Anyway, you ready to go?"

"Sure." I said reaching out to eat the strawberry from my shake.

Harrys eyes stayed on mine as I bit the strawberry down to the stem. He followed my hand as I dropped it into the empty glass and then back over to the table.