"Oh..." Millie cringed, "Sorry, my bad." She picked the pop tart back up off of the counter popping a piece of it into her mouth. "No worries though, we can get whenever you need."

"Okay, great. Thanks." I gave her a smile as started to make my way around the counter to exit the kitchen.

"You're welcome." She called out.

"Oh hey," I said stopping to turn back towards her. "Do you know where Niall is?"

"Yeah, I think he's in his room." She furrowed her brows a bit, but didn't question it.

"Okay, thanks." I called over my shoulder as I started to make my way down the hallway.

"No problem!"

The house seemed empty right now. It's always so quiet when everyone is in their rooms.

I still haven't heard from Harry and honestly I'm starting to get worried. I hate that I'm feeling like that but I just want to know if he's okay at this point. I wish he'd text me or come back to the house.

With my mind still racing I stopped in front of one of the large wooden doors in the living room hall. I could hear talking behind it so I knew Niall was in there, I just didn't know who else was.

I raised my hand to the door and knocked lightly. "Yeah, hold on." I heard from the other side almost instantly.

I waited a few seconds before a smiling, shirtless Niall opened the door.

"Oh—" His eyes flicked down to his phone that he was holding in his hand, "I'll give you a call later, alright? My uh— my sisters at the door." His eyes flashed up to mine and I could tell he didn't want me to say anything.

"Okay." A voice I recognized all to well sounded from his phone. "Talk to you later."

"Alright bye, Chloe." He quickly hung up the FaceTime and looked up to me as he stuffed his phone into his pocket like nothing happened.

"A shirtless FaceTime with my best friend?" I gave a questioning look. "That's a new development."

"It's not like that." Niall tried to dismiss.

"Mhm..." I gave a smile.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked, his blue eyes flicking over my face. "That was the fakest smile I've ever seen." He moved aside holding the door open for me, "Wanna come in?"

I nodded, "Sure."

I walked into his room and the scent of his cologne instantly filled my senses. Niall always smells good, even when he's just worked out and is a sweaty mess. It's like it's embedded in his DNA to always smell good.

His room was a lot like Harrys, light and airy. Not like the dark dungeon you would expect. It was actually very clean but I'm sure most of that is due to the cleaning crew that comes every week. His outer walls were glass like Harrys, the natural light flooding. Since the sun was still up he had the curtains pulled back to allow the sun to shine inside and light up his room.

His bed was made up of grey sheets, pillows and a comforter. Like Harry I would have expected black but was surprised by the lighter colors.

His walls were bare minus a singular picture hung up near a desk shoved into the corner of his room. It showed him, Harry, Millie, Thalia and a much smaller younger girl who stood in front of them. She had long curly blonde hair like Millie's and a teddy bear clung tightly in her arms.

"What's going on?" Niall asked as he plopped himself down onto his bed. He leaned back against his head board and lifted one of his arms up behind his head in a relaxed manner.