Tenty-eight

Amelia Pov

When I was sure that they were away I had quickly finished telling Theo and my family anything that I thought could help them then quickly ended the FaceTime as Theo wanted me to be able to keep in contact if possible which I have sent a text every hour making sure he didn't text back.

5 hours that's how long it's been since I managed to get in contact with Theo which means I have at least 3 more hours before they could reach.

I begin to feel sick and weak due to not having anything to ear or drink in near 8 hours. Struggling to keep my eyes open as I keep an eye on the burner phone while still listening to the radio.

I am turned away from the guy nose and mouth covered as much as possible hoping to block out the smell of blood and urine, laying behind him huddled into the corner in case someone notices there is a space here.

*****

I wake up gasping with fright, tears rolling down my cheeks. I begin to force myself to calm down realising I was still in the dark enclosed space.

I send Theo a quick message letting him know I'm ok and still same place which he lefts me know they will arrive in about 20 minutes.

The burner phone buzzing like crazy making me look down, I quickly read through all the messages I missed to make sure I don't mess up and get caught. Thankfully they don't seem suspicious or have even wrote direct to andrei or anything about him however as I let out a sigh of relief I hear multiple voices begin yelling and hurried stopping footsteps.

Not even a minute later the panel gets slammed to the side and a before I have a chance to do anything I'm ripped out by my hair unable to stop the scream escaping my lips due to pain and shock.

"Found you bitch" the man says with a sadistic laugh making me look up at him and my eyes widen as I recognise his face. "Do you know how long I've waited for this" he growls wrapping a hand around my throat.

"Fuck you" I gasp before I realise what I done I get back handed across the face.

"I wouldn't get smart if I was you" he says angrily before an evil smirk takes over his face "lets go have some fun" he says letting go of my neck before dragging me, due to feeling so weak my fighting is no use.

The weapons

I go to reach but quickly move my hand away when he turns his head as he opens a door, looking around quickly I notice a dirty mattress on the floor before I'm pushed onto it just missing my stomach.

Fuck no

This isn't happening

He chuckles as he locks the door and begins to unbutton his pants

"Why are you doing this?" I say in a shaky voice hoping to distract him as I move my hand under my back.

"I've wanted you for many years" he shrugs nonchalantly "I thought I finished had my chance when you came back from Italy when I saw you in that club. But then you left, you disappointed me my love"

"Y-you" I say shocked "you're the stalker"

"I wouldn't say stalker more like an admirer" he smirks as he begins crouching down.

A loud static noise comes through the speakers making us both pause but thankfully I'm quicker than him.

"This isn't going to happen" I tell him making his head turn back towards me but before he can do anything I stab him in the shoulder and kick him where the sun don't shine. he groans and falls on a chair making me jump into action I grab a dirty rag from the ground and some tape from the table, I quickly wrap tabs around his body making it harder for him to move, once I know it will hold him to give me enough time to tape his mouth. That's exactly what I do thankful for the noise coming from the speaker so his constant groans and yells couldn't be heard.

"Much better" I smirk as I wrap him with the tape I around his body and the chair time and time again, putting on a brace front even though I'm terrified inside.

I know you are probably thinking 'why not just milk him?' And I agree that would be easier to avoid being heard but one, I know my family will question him to find things out but also it's not completely sunk in that I've killed one man already and I don't want to thinking about killing more. Thankfully in this incident I managed to find another way instead.

I can feel the glare of hate coming off him making my eyes fall back on him with a smirk "you comfortable? What am I saying? Of course you are" I laugh quietly as the noise's escaping him let's me know whatever he wanted to say would be kind. "Aren't you ashamed of who you are?" I ask honestly wanting to know "a perverted monster" I mutter as he glared at me.

Before I can say anything else the door open making me spin around but before I pull the trigger a familiar voice breaks through the otherwise silent room "baby it's me" they say making my eyes fill with tears and a gasp escape as I barrel towards him.

"Theo" I cry as his rushed footsteps meet me half way "I thought I'd never see you again" I whimper into his neck as my emotions for the last however long finally all catch up with me".

"I've got you baby I've got you" Theo whispers as he pulls away to look over my body "are you ok?" He asks worriedly

"No but we will be" I tell him and that's when he finally notices the man behind me on the chair "Theo meet my stalker aka Bryson aka kidnapper aka not the main boss"

"You son of a bitch" Theo growls rushing at him swinging a punch making Bryson fall backwards still attached to the chair. "You like to abuse women hmm?" Theo questions threateningly gripping the collar of Bryson shirt to hold him in place before swinging his fast again.

"Principessa" I hear making me around just in time to see lucianos relieved face before I'm wrapped up in his arms "Mi dispiace sorellina, per favore perdonami."

I shake my head against his chest "none of you face anything to be sorry about, I'm just glad you all got here../" I tell him without saying the rest of my sentence out like as my head begins spinning and a wave of nausea washes over me "I don't feel good" I mumble

"AMELIA" someone yelling out my name is the last thing I hear before everything goes black.