Ten

Theo's Pov
"What the fuck?" Kai shouts "why the fuck would you do that?"

"It scared the shit out of me knowing what we both felt though she didn't know how I felt," I tell them"but I'm guessing she does now"

"What do you mean?" Dad asks curiously

"I felt guilty that the first time we saw each other again she finds out I'm engaged but she shocked me by acting like nothing ever happened between us." I say letting out a fake laugh "anyway after I came back from dropping tiffany I went to the kitchen first then noticed her outside so I went out to check on her again she acted as if nothing happened and went up to her room" I tell them

"I followed her up to her room, she wasn't happy at first but then we spoke I apologised to her, she said it was fine and pretty much leave it in the past. She told me to hug her and fuck off" I say chuckling which they join "fuck I wanted to kiss her but she told me to go and I did, I walked out of her room and into the toilet"

"Then..."Kai smirks

"I couldn't just leave it at that, this was my chance to redo our last time. So I walked back into her room locked the door behind me and into her en-suite. I stripped down to my shorts and jumped in the shower with her"

"Oh you sneaky fucker" Kai smirks making dad laugh

"One thing led to another," I say before biting my lip to stop the smile "and fuck it was amazing" I can't help but say with a small laugh.

"Wow, who would've thought Amelia had it in her" Kai mutters "look at how happy the fucker looks" he chuckles looking at dad

"So that was it?" Dad asks knowingly

"No" sighing "we got out of the shower and as I was drying her...fuck" I groan rubbing the pain in my chest not looking at any of them.

"Theo" dad says softly.

I clear my throat to try to get rid of the lump stuck there.

I feel like such an asshole

"She broke down in my arms," I tell them sadly letting out another cough. "Saying it was hard saying goodbye to us all over again but that now she knew I was engaged she would let go"

"Shit, I'm sorry man" Kai sighs

"I told her to get ready for bed and half an hour later she got into her bed and I was meant to leave"

"But you didn't"

"No, i couldn't. I stuttered like a little bitch wanting to be honest with her but then I just asked if I could say and we talked about random shit and just like that first night she fell asleep in my arms" I tell looking at them and if I didn't feel so shit right now I would be laughing at how into the story they are.

"I'm sorry son," dad says looking sadly.

"I'm not crying" Kai scoffs making us look at him to see he indeed does have teary eyes making us laugh.

"I still think you are a fucking idiot for letting her go," he says making me nod.

"I agree with you there," I tell him

"So why are you getting married to this girl?" Dad asks

"I don't love Tiffany and she knows that but I do like her, she asked and I'm getting older, it's time for me to settle down so why not with someone I know," I tell them not wanting to tell them the full truth.

"Are you crazy? " dad scowls "you can't go through with this Theo, you aren't old and you will meet someone and fall in love. You were with the girl in high school and I'm assuming you started seeing each other again 8 months ago?" I nod confirming it "but properly got together 3 months ago and not once have you ever loved her."