Seventeen - wedding

Amelia Pov

"You look gorgeous" Jordan says with a smile as he leads me towards ML&T where they are holding the wedding.

Amelia's dress

"Thank you, you look very handsome" I give him a real smile even though my emotions are all over the place right now

It's funny how in the Disney movies you watch growing up, you meet someone fall in love then live a happy ever after. Simple right?

What they don't tell you is all the challenges you might face like being in love with someone who is supposedly in love with you back but is getting married to someone else and is going to have a baby in his arms in 6 months time, for example...

Your never told how much loving someone can hurt, that you could fall in love but things could keep you apart.

"Uh" Jordan pauses as we reach the doors to the reception room

I can't stop the laugh that escapes me at the look on his face.

"It's very..uh yellow" he says pursing his lips.

"I know it's awful isn't it" Cara says from behind up

"It's not awful" I say "it's just not something we would go for" I say biting my lip to stop anything else coming out my mouth.

"No it's ugly" Jessica giggles making me shake my head "my poor brother didn't get to choose anything by the looks of it"

"She does know that theo hates yellow right?" Cara asks making me shrug my shoulders

"We better go sit down, it's ready to start" Jordan says softly making me nod.

Cara squeezes my hand discreetly making me look at her

"You will be ok" she mouths making me nod and smile.

Letting out a breath "let's go"

As we walk through a different set of doors I see just how packed it is. Looking around my eyes land on theo standing at the front of the room looking down as his three navy friends stand talking to him.