Four

Theo Pov

As she fell asleep I couldn't stop myself from watching her like a fucking creep and thinking over the last day.

When me & the guys got to the school it was being announced that Amelia was going to be singing the national anthem and I shit you not my heart started pounding the moment she started singing, I guess I wasn't expecting how much she had changed but also her beautiful voice.

A smile appears on my face when I think back to it

"Holy shit" Hunter mutters as we are standing at the doors hides by the crowd.

"She's good" Khalan says softly

"Do you know her?" Clay asks and I can feel him watching me but I can't take my eyes off her.

I nod feeling like I am unable to speak, my heart clenches as I continue watching and listening to her beautiful voice.

Damn, she's changed

That's when I notice that Cara was playing the piano for her making me smile softly.

Those two always doing things together.

Once they had finished and the teacher talks again the guys look at me

"Who was that?" Khalan asks

"Amelia, she's lucianos sister and my sisters best friend" I tell him letting out a cough to clear my throat at the emotions her singing caused.

"Please tell me she was at least 18 otherwise I will feel really shitty" Hunter mumbles making me glare as the other guys shake their heads.

"Yes she is 18 but don't get any ideas" I warn

"Like you, you mean?" He smirks and I can't stop the chuckle that leaves me at his goofy self.

"It's not like that" I tell him

"Sure" he drawls making the others laugh

"She sounded really good" Clay says making us nod in agreement.

Cara and Amelia walk up to start their speech

Laughter breaks out as Amelia has to cover Cara's mouth

"Fuck sake cara" I groan at my sister being her usual self.

"Definitely your sister" Hunter laughs

"Mio dio" Amelia mutters shaking her head causing more laughter at her expression

"She's Italian?" Hunter asks

"What gave it away? Her & her brothers names or her speaking Italian" Khalan deadpans making me laugh.

"Fuck you" Hunter jokingly glares at him

"She was born here but both her parents are Italian"