Twenty-three

Don't you just love when you have a day off and do nothing but relax or even a quiet day at the spa getting pampered.

I do, I love those peaceful days *sigh*

But today is most definitely not one of those days Instead I am pissed really fucking pissed!

I have been feeling better recently, I've been following Dr Carrs orders taking it easy and eating as much as I possible can to try get my weight up and I have actually been feeling so much better and I am now 20 weeks 6 days pregnant. I had my scan 2 days ago and thankfully the babies are doing great and he is happy with my progress, my mom & Cara found out the genders but I decided against it because it felt wrong since I've still spoken with Theo.

Luciano said I don't need to worry about it right now but I still feel guilty, to be honest I'm surprised because he was against me now telling Theo straight away but he quickly changed his tune.

Anyway...

But then one thing ruined that because now I'm just so fucking angry.

Yesterday I received a call that there was issues at Caramella Queens back in New York that's required our immediate attention, meaning myself & Cara had to fly back last night.

Now we are sitting in our apartment with our dads, my older brother, Vincenzo, Kai, James and a couple of guards.

What's going on you ask?

Well to start with someone tried to break into CQs but the guards that still stay in the apartment right above the shop managed to stop it though the person or persons got away.

Then we found out that there has been fighting amongst some employees and don't mean just verbally, actual physical fighting and it happened in front of customers.

"There is something else" Luciano says with a look of fury in his eyes making me groan.

"Principessa" dad says softly with a look of worry mixed with anger

"Yes?" I ask confused but also worried by the look in all their faces, I turn to carry only to see her looking confused also.

"There has been some things getting sent downstairs" dad says through a clenched jaw

"What do you mean?" Cara questions

"Flowers, chocolates" he says before looking back at me "an notes"

"Notes?" Me & Cara ask in unison.

Before he has a chance to answer the door opens and in walks Theo, shocking me.

Everyone gets up to greet him but me, I can't move, my mind has went blank.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Kai asks with a chuckle giving her brother a hug.

Luciano goes over to greet him, giving him a man hug before punching him in the stomach making me gasp as everyone looks at him in shock.

"I deserved that" Theo croaks

"And this" dad says before giving him a hard slap to the jaw "you are lucky that you are you" dad mutters patting him on the back smirking.

Chase looks between the three of them with a from "What the fuck is going on."

Theo ignores him and everyone else as he walks towards me.

My eyes fill with tears because my hormones are a bitch and I feel nervous because he is about to get the shock of his life.

"Hey spitfire" he whispers as he kneels down beside me.

"H-hi" I croak "w-what a-are y-you d-doing here?" I stutter looking anywhere but his eyes because I'm about to break